Pics of your VAN! Post up!

tmo2460

Observer
My new house in Crooked River Ranch was in the path of totality, with parking for plenty. I invited many people and was able to get a good shot of all the vans now in my family. On the far right we have my Motovan 1.0 which my Mom and Stepfather are now camping out of, 2nd from the right is my brother's Gallivanter, 2nd from the left is Gertrude my Motovan 2.0, and on the far left we have Grumman the Backcountry BoxVan, my Motovan 3.0

E-series Heaven! This is such an awesome shot.

Jsweezy

Explorer
2010 5.4 E150 Cargo with an E250 frame/suspension components and E350 springs... Stock steelies with BFG KO2 265/75/16.
20170825_201418.jpg

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
36381783970_43f19cff49_c.jpg

2017 2500 4x4 170" wb

My plan is to actually finish building the interior of this one before I sell it.... :rolleyes:

Presto88

Adventurer
Holy crap, Brian! Trying to keep track of your current (and somehow always drool-worthy) vehicle is making me dizzy!

Your UrsaMinor JKUR was one of the reasons that I went that route! I'm loving that setup by the way.

I wish you luck with this one. You are going to do a build thread, right?

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Holy crap, Brian! Trying to keep track of your current (and somehow always drool-worthy) vehicle is making me dizzy!

Your UrsaMinor JKUR was one of the reasons that I went that route! I'm loving that setup by the way.

I wish you luck with this one. You are going to do a build thread, right?

Haha

Well I'm (hopefully) out of excuses to keep changing rigs for a while. First we had a kid, then a second, then a job/location change etc which were all excuses for something different. I keep saying it but hopefully this one will stick around for quite a while once it is properly setup. I may eventually start a build thread. It's nice to document things and bounce ideas off of other people anyway.

Tintman

I came across this thread and thought I would share. I built this 97 E350 7.3 this spring. I have to say it was a ton of fun to build and it kept me busy for most of the first part of the year. We have been out on 6 trips this summer and it is perfect for where we like to go, It can get past the rough roads to get away from the busy spots around here in Utah, It can be a little big on old forest roads (we have had to cut some fallen trees out of the way). The only down side I have experienced is many people want to talk to you about it ;)
IMG_1559.jpgIMG_1612.jpgIMG_1613.jpgIMG_1615.jpgIMG_1615.jpgIMG_1508.jpg

Last edited:

boardrider247

Weekend warrior anarchist
I came across this thread and thought I would share. I built this 97 E350 7.3 this spring. I have to say it was a ton of fun to build and it kept me busy for most of the first part of the year. We have been out on 6 trips this summer and it is perfect for where we like to go, It can get past the rough roads to get away from the busy spots around here in Utah, It can be a little big on old forest roads (we have had to cut some fallen trees out of the way). The only down side I have experienced is many people want to talk to you about it ;)
View attachment 415897View attachment 415898View attachment 415899View attachment 415900View attachment 415900View attachment 415911

Well done tintman!!!
Probably my favorite ambo yet

86scotty

Cynic
Yep, that's pretty rad. Amazing interior.

I too have had the 'problem' of never having a quiet camp because people always want to drop by and chat. Buy an SMB pop top, ANY pop top, and you too can experience this.

Sheep Shagger

Adventurer
Living in a Hurricane Harvey made island at the moment. Wife just left for another round of collecting food / other items from restaurants and donation places and taking them to shelters. No great pic's of her in the van wading through floods, but here she is leaving in it....:)

2017082913473218-IMG_0666-XL.jpg

2017082913473218-IMG_0668-XL.jpg

Local Bayou. It's a good 30ft deep and went over it's banks 3 times over the last 3 days.
IMG_3831-XL.jpg

2017082820253776-IMG_0665-XL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears