Pics of your VAN! Post up!

GhettoBago

Observer
That isn't a Westfalia either...what kind of pop-top is that?

Fergie... It's the Riviera package.. if I am not mistaken it was a local Portland/Vancouver oufit that molded & installed them. The back half went straight up to expand the tent vs. the tilted style, and the front has a deep luggage "tub" aka where the tomatoes are gonna be grown! :) I had a 77 with this top & loved it, it allowed for standing the whole length of the back. Sadly there is no hardware left, so she's getting bolted down.

SwBy... I know man, it's tearing at me big time as well.. I mean barely any surface cancer. But when I say this thing is a shell, it's a shell. I saved it from heading to the scrap yard if it helps, plus it'll be repurposed & provide local fresh eggs! (she's getting a mural too!) There will be room enough to stand in the center (passenger) area once it's framed up.

The really great news is the neighbor I thought would have complained the loudest just came by & told me how groovey an idea it was, he's on board!

Will throw up some pics when it starts looking like something!

Cheers all.

Meekerfam

Observer
updated

recap, got new shoes on the 86 eco goodyear wrangler duratrac 275/65 R20's, working on interior this weekend, adding 15 gal fresh water tank, 2.4 cubefeet ridge, 700w microwave and many new circuts. here are pics of the shoes, insideto follow this week.
IMG_0017.JPGIMG_0016 (2).JPGIMG_0014.JPGIMG_0015.JPG

Ozrockrat

Expedition Leader
OK you have probably seen this elsewhere but here they are.

The 96 PSD with Advanced 4WD conversion.

IMG8834-XL.jpg

And the ambulance before and after paint. 98 PSD with a Quigley conversion.

IMG00154-20101214-1144-XL.jpg

Painted-3-XL.jpg

Patman

Explorer
Love it! Great looking Syncro there. Other than the wheels/tires, any mods yet?

Thank you, I like it.:wings:

Besides the Mefros and 235/75s, nothing yet. Still working out the bugs that are expected with a reasonably priced Syncro.

Have big plans, and might actually start a build thread for once.

Holger

Observer
For something different:
My old Iveco Turbo Daily 4x4

Attachments

• DSC03833.JPG
    DSC03833.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC03834.JPG
    DSC03834.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 114

Forum statistics