Pics of your VAN! Post up!

pratty85

Adventurer
You guys have some awesome vans on here!!! My mind is made up, I am going to get an E350 Diesel!! I might even sell my first gen dodge cummins to get one!

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Sweet vid, Ice. I may never have that many Astro off road friends :(, but we're getting there.

Shlaytim

AZBADAZ
Hi All. I have been admiring this forum for quite a while now and finally joined today. I have grown up with vans and have owned 8 of them myself(all fords). I love vans and to me they are the ultimate family fun rig. So now with a family of my own I think its time I MAN UP and convert mine and show my kids what I grew up doing....vannin! so after sometime on a photo editor program and a dream of what I want mine to look like, I thought I would post a picture of what the future holds for my van. Cant wait for pay day to order a kit from UJOINT!!

Attachments

• 92.5.2.JPG
    92.5.2.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 310

Toolman

Explorer
My 1996 Ford. It's a Salem Kroger conversion and it needs a Ujoint kit. I already broke the front 44.

0423111127.jpg

vanandtruckpics006.jpg

vanandtruckpics007.jpg

vanandtruckpics008.jpg

vanandtruckpics010.jpg

Chris

I like how simple this conversion is. I really like the wood accents and how functional it remains. Well done. Who did the interior conversion ? I have some questions about the headliner near the rear doors.

Oh ya and what front fenders are those and can you get a better shot of the front end for us ?

RustyBadger

Toolman - The fenders are from Glassworks Unlimited out of Huntington Beach. Here is a link http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/foecvanfrfe.html
I ordered the pair and received them in 2 weeks (Phoenix). Well, the shop rec'd them, and I have yet to see them in person. Pic of my stock van (in painting) with them on. Not the best angle to see the flaring, but it is the only one I got from the painter. I can post others when I get the van back.
In_paint.JPG
FYI - the shop said they were not the best fit and needed "tweeking," but I have yet to get the chance to ask about the particulars.

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
Glass fenders are popular in Jeepspeed which I really wanted to build. (youtube it for the Jeep XJ fans). None are a perfect fit and usually require cutting to make work. They also will not usually sit super flush like the stock flares. :) They look awesome, and are more so when painted. If you put in enough work, they'll sit and look awesome though!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Love those fenders, look forward to installing a set asap.

And I love the photo shop!!! I can certainly help make it reality!

Here's the newest member of the UJOR family, V3. (my 3rd van)
600_V31.JPG

Still a TON of work left, so this one will be around for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger