Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

D

Deleted member 9101

withjeep3.jpg

********..I use to have the exact same trailer!!!

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
This is my favorite picture, because it's my only one! I plan to change that soon.

Just got the new (to me) 2007 Chaser.

IMG_2171.JPG

Plans include changing the Wheels/Tires out to matching Range Rover ones - adding a spare tire mount and enjoying!!

Sweet. Glad you got it so quickly. That's awesome. Mr. Leary did a great job getting it loaded onto a truck so quickly. ExPo teamwork at its best.

msontag03

Observer
Cj-6 and Trailer

actual pics of the last trip - 12 days in the Kiabab (North Rim GC, AZ)

1962 CJ-6 and M101 Camping Trailer

Driving up - Marble Canyon
Heep%20and%20Trailer%20at%20Marble%20Canyon
[/URL][/IMG]

North Rim of the big ditch
[/URL][/IMG]

Camp
[/URL][/IMG]

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
This is my favorite picture, because it's my only one! I plan to change that soon.

Just got the new (to me) 2007 Chaser.

IMG_2171.JPG

Plans include changing the Wheels/Tires out to matching Range Rover ones - adding a spare tire mount and enjoying!!

Right on John. another trailer. So how's that setup feel compared to the monster setup of before?

cobound

Adventurer
Can you tell us the brand and model of the RTT? I am looking for one myself, but I really like the BIG (i.e. useable!) side room you have. it makes a lot more sense than the ones with only the "changing room."

Thanks.

BTW great looking setup!

It's actually a modified Heilite trailer from the 60's.

It's great, but I could only tell you that you'd have to modify one yourself if you wanted that great room to the side, find one to mod first however. Precisely why I bought this one and not a current RTT on the market, that extra room is saweeeet!

B

jdholder

Explorer
Right on John. another trailer. So how's that setup feel compared to the monster setup of before?

Well, the monster setup from before really didn't need a trailer - but I had one anyway.

This is a nicer daily driver (Range Rover) and the trailer I bought because it was a smoking deal! I still need to equip the trailer the way I want to - and then it will feel like home!

Tom Foolery

Adventurer
Newly finished trailer I built this summer. I will post a pictorial w/info of the process of building it soon.

ztrailer (153).jpg

ztrailer (154).JPG

Last edited:

remibeni

Hillbilly Camper (in progress)

First Camping Trip in the Hillbilly Camper.

Planned additions: ideas welcome!
- Generator
- Kitchen Slide w/sink & stove
- Power port for campsite hookup
- A/C-Heatpump into slider window
- PVC Tube for fishing poles
- Add a room 10x10 tent

Attachments

• IMG_1901.JPG
    IMG_1901.JPG
    210.4 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    227.3 KB · Views: 339

remibeni

Hillbilly Camper

I hear ya man. This camper we built, me and my boys. Can't get that kind of bonding from buying. Besides that, money is in much shorter supply these days.

The Hillbilly has cost us a total of $150 so far. I own the generator and just need to install. The sink/stove/counter we can fabricate. The heat/a/c we will purchase and so on. We are hoping that once done and we have purchased on of those tents that extend out the back, we will have maybe $1,000 bucks into and don it all together. It should sleep 6 with the tent.

Mamontof

Explorer
I hear ya man. This camper we built, me and my boys. Can't get that kind of bonding from buying. Besides that, money is in much shorter supply these days.

The Hillbilly has cost us a total of $150 so far. I own the generator and just need to install. The sink/stove/counter we can fabricate. The heat/a/c we will purchase and so on. We are hoping that once done and we have purchased on of those tents that extend out the back, we will have maybe $1,000 bucks into and don it all together. It should sleep 6 with the tent.

Money not matter , what important you and your sons will be joying the each trip in this trailer what you build together , that what remember your sons when they grow up .:victory:

One think build with a father and they feel involve in process , and other daddy bring new toy .
First they respect a second they simple use

D

Deleted member 9101

Newly finished trailer I built this summer. I will post a pictorial w/info of the process of building it soon.

First off very nice trailer, it goes really well with the truck.

Secondly, where did you get that propane bottle mount?

Tom Foolery

Adventurer
Thank you. I just used the tank mounts that come from a forklift. I got them off an old forklift.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger