Post Pic's of your Jeep

jerdog53

Explorer
greenalumabeast.jpg

CHEERS!!!

That looks pretty cool! We will need a thread on the build of that one!

SGNellett

Adventurer
Yeah, it started out as a basic 4X6 utility trailer. Just did mods to it as i had the time and money. Took about 2 years to get it to what it is now. The AL rack the tent is on was the most expensive part, had to pay someone to weld it up for me. Remove 4 bolts and it can come off and i have a regular utility trailer again when I need to hall the lawn mower. I plan on changing out the 2000 LB axle with a 3500 Lb one and add trailer brakes and proper 5 on 5.5 hubs at some point in the near future.

Pulled it with the 8 all the way from GA to Moab and back this past summer and it worked out real well.

I'd like to see more pics & info on that rack, it looks like something that might work in my trailer in the future...

Xjaddiction

Observer

I've been reading info from this site for a while now. I've been 4-wheelin' for over 20 yrs, and now it's time for a switch to some family camping and exploring. I've owned several 4x4's including a 80 series Yota LC, which most consider the ultimate expedition vehicle. Although they are nice, they just don'e have the feel that a Jeep has, to me. I've owned a bunch of Jeeps. I finally found the perfect one, and have started a build. Here is a pic with an old 1940's era trailer I'll use for some camping. I also have an old pop-up I'm going to build over the winter.

The Jeep; 5.9L '98 Grand Cherokee, a 2" BB , 255x70x16's on stock rims, every factory option avail., 104,000 miles, 231 t-case with HD SYE and Tom Woods shafts, Kevin's radiator support, KandN cold air intake, ARB front bumper, MM 8000lb winch.

MJADDICTION

Attachments

• 5-9er with trailer 004 (Medium).jpg
    5-9er with trailer 004 (Medium).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

ryanhewitt

Adventurer
My end of the deal

Per the agreement with JPFreek, here are some quick photos of the roof rack being used for an overnighter this weekend.

Attachments

• P7250016a1.jpg
    P7250016a1.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 272
  • P7250018a1.jpg
    P7250018a1.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 204

JPFreek1

Explorer
Looking good Ryan! Thanks for posting these up and keep us posted on your adventures with the rack. Thanks again, it was a pleasure working with you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears