Post pictures of your Land Rover.

GREENI

Adventurer
This was from a crazy little storm that blew through in minutes...
DSC00185.JPG

Ozroamer

Wanderlust, its a sicknes
Down Under Rover

Couple of snaps from Down Under

Pretty stock Disco 2. Tjm Bar, sliders, 2 inch lift, BFG All Terrains. Get me out there

Dropping in for a beer with Mad Max, Silverton, near Broken hill. along way from anywhere 47 deg C (116F)

Christmas2007 142.jpg

Got to love this, couple hours out of Sydney

Christmas2007 209.jpg

Yes we do get Snow in Australia, Falls Creek, Victoria. Hard to see here but thats three other landcruisers in the shot, grrr !

fallscreek 094.JPG

Bug Feste ! Speed rated locusts - 80kph they bounce, 100kph the splat !

christmas2010 227.JPG

Camper Trailer in tow

christmas 2011 102.jpg

Ozroamer

Wanderlust, its a sicknes
Few of the oldies in UK & Kenya

RR Classic was a 89 - many adventures in this despite it being stock.

Defender was a 300tdi - this is in Tanzania.

expo_0018.jpgexpo_0014.jpg

Charo

Observer
DSC00012.JPGLeonard in Tsavo.jpg
1983 LR 110. This was reportedly the first 110 ever imported into Kenya according to the previous owner. It was originally a 2 door model but the previous owner decided somewhere along the way to make it into a station wagon by cutting doors into the sides. I restored the truck and removed the top and replaced it with a locally fabricated frame and canvas top. It has the 2.25 petrol engine and I never once got it stuck in three years of driving it around Kenya and Tanzania. Sure do wish I could have brought it home to the States. I heard the person I sold it to put a brand new Toyota HZ diesel and 5 speed in it and uses it to make cash deliveries to the bank from his business. I guess he wanted the "sleeper" look that didn't draw attention, but could get him out of a sticky situation in a hurry.

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
I agree! Your Disco Looks terrific. Not nearly as banged up and scratched as mine. Where were those pictures taken at?

fishEH

Explorer
Got my RockStar Fab front and rear bumpers and tire swing away mounted. Also got my suspension reworked. Only a few more things and she'll be right where I want her. :sombrero:
P1330774.jpg

P1330794.jpg

P1330840.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998