SoCal Snow Run

kcowyo

ExPo Original
SOCALFJ said:
hahahah yeah there's a pic of me sledding on our website writeup....

Awesome! :xxrotflma

I'll be looking forward to ringin10's video of that ride. There's something about snow that brings out the kid in all of us. Good stuff guys.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks like we made it about halfway to Arrowhead.

snowrunnt9.png

rionorte

Dave - you need to post that 2nd vid link at the SC80s subforum! Help with the Monday blues!

:oops: I see it there now!

Last edited by a moderator:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
jl8088 said:
from the 173, did you take pilot rock truck trail (westward) down to silverwood lake?

There's no way i could get up Pilot Rock in the snow.. it's already hard as it is. Unless your not talking about 2n17 - 2n17x?

chet

island Explorer
nice pics! wierd to see you in the snow with a t shirt on! :D Did you guys air down? when we hit the snow up here we air WAY down and it is surprising how far you can get. just like sand.

JChatary

Outdoor Daydreamer
Yeah...we both aired down and as long as we didn't hit the accelerator too fast, we did fine! SOCAL's FJ and my WJ did great until it started getting too deep & icy.

suntinez

Explorer
Man that looks like sooo much fun ... Glad you made it up and down ok, thanks for taking so many great pics/videos and bringing SPOT along!!

Is Dixie a snow fan now or still confused?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
suntinez said:
Is Dixie a snow fan now or still confused?

She was having fun after a while... she didn't know what the heck it was for the longest time. Tip toe'ing around lol

Yeah she was kind of nervous going on the sled lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan