The "yet to be named" tundra build

the dude

Adventurer
I picked up a used set of OME 885 with struts. I am liking the bilstiens but couldn't pass these up.

I also talked to Deaver today and have a set of customs springs coming. :sombrero:

Sliders are done, just need to weld them on. Wheel alignment is done, made a big difference. I just need to figure out a headache rack/ RTT rack for the back. Should be a good week for truck stuff!

the dude

Adventurer
No real updates to report. I had to trim the pinch weld and relocate the bolt because my Toyos where rubbing on the body.

Powder shop screwed up the primer on on my sliders and there was no intercoat adhesion with the topcoat. That's getting fixed today. I hope to have them back for the weekend.

Ordered a set of Deaver rears 600lbs extra load capacity, 1.5" of lift. Should be here in a month.

turboale

Observer
Great build!
Your moving right along! No need to ever go to a concert, you can just tailgate and show the concert/game inside the truck! :ylsmoke:

the dude

Adventurer
Well, getting the trailer prepped for next weekend and our first venture out with the tundra! Should be F-U-N!

5aff0a89.jpg

the dude

Adventurer
Looks great. You should just yank the bed off the Tundra and drop that trailer tub into it's place.

It's in the works, but as a long term project. I think I will go with a scratch build though... Jen is going to KILL me. This is her truck...:smiley_drive:

As for pics of the trailer, it's a pretty straight forward CDN M101 inside with a SOA and Cruiser hubs, custom fenders, custom extendable hitch. If you want anymore details, just post up.

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

the dude

Adventurer
Thanks Conrad, I am trying to get it all buttoned up before the baby comes in Sept! Just need to add a car seat and get the rear rack made.

the dude

Adventurer
Got the sliders on. Debadged the passenger side and painted the mirror (good for at least 2mpg) If I could only find a nice honey comb grill to match the bottom bumper vent I would get rid of all the chrome. Weekend project is to start working on the bed rack for the RTT!

f91d548d.jpg

4f39d1c5.jpg

a6cf6e37.jpg

45d8bfd0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears