UJOR Build Thread

tribeof5

Adventurer
Would love to attend the show if it is in GA or VA. Please keep us informed. This rig will be awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.

Jalapeno

Jean-Paul Gudka
This is a great concept Chris! Exactly what I was looking for when I came across Sportmobile and this web site. Kudos for this and good luck with the execution, I will be watching this build very closely!
JP

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Woops, maybe I'm wrong! Is it in GA? I swear I saw that the show would be in VA....

The ExPo Overland Rallies are: NorthEast (VT) 20-23 SEP, and the following weekend in the SouthEast (GA) 27-30 SEP.

As it was explained in the thread, this makes it easier for you, a vendor, to attend both events; for we attendees we have the opportunity to take a couple weeks and make it a real expedition.

Maybe we need to do a Desert Rendezvous here, out East, for some variety and at no or low cost - a Mid-Atlantic Rendezvous...

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Absolutely fantastic ! ! !
This is definitely a new and exciting direction.
So glad you guys teamed up.
This is going to be great !
Definitely following this one !

(ps always bugging Marc about a pass-through ;) )

So...... Here is the 1st peek at the V4 rendering!!!!! It's been killing me not to share this, but I can't wait any longer. As you know, I've been building V4 for a few months, and I've teamed up with Marc @ XPCamper to start building turn key rigs. I feel this is the most versatile ExPo platform I can come up with. A flat bed 4x4 van with a bad *** camper! If you're not familiar with the XP camper, check them out. www.xpcamper.com

This rendering is pretty accurate. V4 will have a 6" lift on 37/12.50/17 tires, with a BUNCH of goodies to make x-country trips a breeze on & off road. How about almost 90 gallons of fuel capacity? The XP is so efficient, you can stay off the grid as long as you like (not that I have the time to do this!) but we can dream right?

There's plenty more to come, so I'll update as things unravel. I created a page on my site just for V4 http://www.ujointoffroad.com/ujorv4.html and I have more rendering shots soon. Let me know what you think!

Gvan

Observer
Chris,

That thing is going to be SO FREAKIN COOL!!!!

I love the drawing, who did that?

I think you have out done your self yet again.

Once again you will be at the forefront of something new and super cool for vans.

can't wait to see it.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Absolutely fantastic ! ! !
This is definitely a new and exciting direction.
So glad you guys teamed up.
This is going to be great !
Definitely following this one !

(ps always bugging Marc about a pass-through ;) )

Thanks!! The pass thru is on the list for sure. Both of us are really excited, I want to hurry up & finish it!

Chris,

That thing is going to be SO FREAKIN COOL!!!!

I love the drawing, who did that?

I think you have out done your self yet again.

Once again you will be at the forefront of something new and super cool for vans.

can't wait to see it.

I had a guy in LA do the rendering. And thanks!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to keep you guys entertained :D

blupaddler

Conspirator
This is great news!

This is a great alternative to a Tiger or even Earthroamer. Now instead of eventually replacing our SMB with a Tiger, we can go this route!

Anxiously awaiting the debut!

Marc1

Observer
Sick

Being XP's very first customer, (07 F350 Reg cab 137" WB) I have to say the progression that Marc and Tony have made is just awesome. The new campers being produced are just Sick. Now, with a joint effort with Ujoint Off Road and XPCamper things are just getting better and better. I wish you all the utmost success.

Marc, XP1.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears