WARNING - SCAMMERS

4RunAmok

Explorer
@Dendy Jarrett
When a new logon is detected with the Two Factor Auth, a page comes up and says A code has been sent to user@email.com, and it shows the WHOLE EMAIL of the recipient. This should only show partial email addresses, otherwise the hacker knows exactly what email to attempt to hack next! It should show something like u**r@e***l.com

gabrielef

@Dendy Jarrett
When a new logon is detected with the Two Factor Auth, a page comes up and says A code has been sent to user@email.com, and it shows the WHOLE EMAIL of the recipient. This should only show partial email addresses, otherwise the hacker knows exactly what email to attempt to hack next! It should show something like u**r@e***l.com

That’s like 2FA 101 hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sedonut

Adventurer
Never use Zelle, Cashapp or PayPal friends and family unless they are actually friends and family.

Cash in person is always best. Have an adventure in your rig !

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
What you need is a third party involved as a broker in any online transaction. I'm a licensed broker, just PM me and I can give you deposit instructions and administer your transaction, the clearing bank is the Bank of Belieze. I can accept cash, debit or credit cards as well as gold from the prepper types here. :)

gabrielef

What you need is a third party involved as a broker in any online transaction. I'm a licensed broker, just PM me and I can give you deposit instructions and administer your transaction, the clearing bank is the Bank of Belieze. I can accept cash, debit or credit cards as well as gold from the prepper types here. :)

This doesn’t sound scammy at all hahaha

Last edited:

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
This doesn’t sound scammy at all hahaha

Oh no, it is on the up and up, all the way, guaranteed, money back if not 100% satisfied, cross my heart!!!!

Just request my "Broker's Packet" that explains how your transaction will be safeguarded, I'll also send you verified user's testimonials of satisfied clients, some had been ripped off in previous dealings and lost hope in our capitalist society until they signed up for this service, now they are happy to carry out the scariest deals with confidence knowing their money is well spent.

Act now and I'll send you our Executive Donation Account service that guarantees your donations to global health and food non-profit organizations provides the best bang for your buck in saving the world, and it is all tax deductible (act today and we will allow you to use any donation before April 15th, to be taken on last year's tax return!)

As my special thank you, you'll receive a pocket size memory card with a copy of the greatest book ever written, pictured in gold leaf relief, with audio readings by the greatest golfer who ever held any public office, but you must act today!

GHI

Adventurer
Oh no, it is on the up and up, all the way, guaranteed, money back if not 100% satisfied, cross my heart!!!!

Just request my "Broker's Packet" that explains how your transaction will be safeguarded, I'll also send you verified user's testimonials of satisfied clients, some had been ripped off in previous dealings and lost hope in our capitalist society until they signed up for this service, now they are happy to carry out the scariest deals with confidence knowing their money is well spent.

Act now and I'll send you our Executive Donation Account service that guarantees your donations to global health and food non-profit organizations provides the best bang for your buck in saving the world, and it is all tax deductible (act today and we will allow you to use any donation before April 15th, to be taken on last year's tax return!)

As my special thank you, you'll receive a pocket size memory card with a copy of the greatest book ever written, pictured in gold leaf relief, with audio readings by the greatest golfer who ever held any public office, but you must act today!
If you can get me a ride-a-long with George Donner I will be sure to reach out for assistance with my next vehicle purchase. I'm willing to pay a retainer via green dot Walmart money cards. I trust you have my best interest at heart.

gabrielef

Sign me up!!! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior