What's new at Coyote RV/Phoenix Pop up?

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Tacoma short bed 4 door Geo Den

Very nice. I dont see an option for a short bed 4 door new gen Tacoma, is there one?

Hi TACODOC,

Thanks for the question. As you might have heard, we build custom, just about anything! So no problem making the Geo Den custom fit to Your 4 door short bed Tacoma!

Honestly havent built one yet, but plans are in line, and we are ready to roll!!

Great truck.... Can't wait.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Goe Den, two from last week!

A Geo Den Sold through our local Toyota Dealer.

Tacoma Geo Den
023-1.jpg

022.jpg

021-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

Here's the last camper we mounted on an F150 Raptor!

Raptor Goe Den
010-6.jpg

Raptor Non Cabover
009-4.jpg

Pop up Raptor
geo-denpopup.jpg

Raptor
OffRoadPopup-1.jpg

Last edited:

StaceyE

Observer
When we saw your popups at the Overland Expo, I told my wife it would be way cool to have one fit to a Jeepster. Just read thru this thread and saw the Jeepster on page 12. I'm assuming the hardtop is removed and the popup bolts in it's place. How did the windows match up to the new top? We have 3 Jeepsters, this would be one of the best mods ever made to any of them.

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Jeepster Pop up

When we saw your popups at the Overland Expo, I told my wife it would be way cool to have one fit to a Jeepster. Just read thru this thread and saw the Jeepster on page 12. I'm assuming the hardtop is removed and the popup bolts in it's place. How did the windows match up to the new top? We have 3 Jeepsters, this would be one of the best mods ever made to any of them.

Hi StaceyE,

I really like the Jeepster Pop ups! Fun projects, and they work great!

About the window connection: So that we won't have to use and abuse the original Jeepster roof, We design and build a custom "body fit kit" between the Pop up body to the windshield frame and door/window frames of the Jeepster, just like the JK PULSE. This is hand cut, sculpted, and weatherproof finished, out of high quality poplar, and has to be hand fit between the Jeepster and camper units. So we have to have them both together for this final fitting, but it's always worth it!

Can't wait to make one with a custom paint match, and the aerodynamic cab over!

aerodynamicpopup.jpg

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Alaska or bust!

Well, we wrapped up the latest creation the other day (literally) and put it on a big truck, bound for ALASKA!

This one's having an adventure, before it's adventures!

alaska2.jpg

alaska3.jpg

alaska4.jpg

alaska5.jpg

With our quick and easy installation kit, Mr Alaska should have this beauty mounted to his Dodge Ram with about 20 minutes of easy work, once it arrives up there.

Can't wait to see the beautiful Alaska Scenery when she arrives!!

offroadcamperguy

Supporting Sponsor
Tacoma 4 door with pop up

For the Toyota Tacoma 4 door, extra short bed, there are a few ways we can set up your custom camper

Tacoma 4 door with the super deluxe Phoenix Pop up. This size can squeeze in a small restroom with hot water shower, and just about all the rest of the goodies. You need air bags to carry this size nicely.
Tacomacrew09skirts.jpg

Tacoma 4 door short bed with good sized Phoenix.
tacoma09crew2.jpg

Tacoma 4 Door. Phoenix pop up. Flush look fit.
cordsmountain.jpg

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
I'd like to see interior shots of those Tacoma sized campers... especially appliances etc :coffee:

My biggest gripe with the North American RV industry as a whole are the clunky 1970's era RV appliances (stoves, hot water heaters, fridges) that are a PITA to operate and maintain. Compared to what's available in Europe or Australia they're archaic.

Pest

Adventurer
I'd like to see interior shots of those Tacoma sized campers... especially appliances etc :coffee:

My biggest gripe with the North American RV industry as a whole are the clunky 1970's era RV appliances (stoves, hot water heaters, fridges) that are a PITA to operate and maintain. Compared to what's available in Europe or Australia they're archaic.

The hot water heater (suburban), fridge (dometic) and furnace (suburban) that originally came in my Phoenix camper are practically zero maintenance and easy to operate. The water heater is simply an on/off switch inside, has an electric ignition. The fridge has an on/off button with automatic or manual operation selection (dc, ac, gas) inside, also has an electric ignition. The furnace turns on from the thermostat, also has an electric ignition.

The only maintenance of the three appliances thus far is an anode rod.

What are you referring to?

Sure, Europe has some nice stuff, but it's not all available here, so we have to work with what we can get!

Overland Hadley

on a journey

Buy a shell and source the cool stuff yourself. That is what I am doing. :ylsmoke:

liftedlimo

Adventurer
After another trip in my old, tall, leaky, heavy slide in I am doing research on buying a pop up to replace it. Can you build a cabover shell model, 8-10 feet long with double rear doors to load atvs or motorcycles up to 48" wide? I would possibly have you add options based on what works with the ATV space requirement. Vehicle is a 1993 Dodge Ram 4x4 long bed, soon to be a flatbed.

Your products look great compared to what I see at the RV centers!

mike r

Adventurer
Frontier CC

Would these also fit the frontier?

For the Toyota Tacoma 4 door, extra short bed, there are a few ways we can set up your custom camper

Tacoma 4 door with the super deluxe Phoenix Pop up. This size can squeeze in a small restroom with hot water shower, and just about all the rest of the goodies. You need air bags to carry this size nicely.
Tacomacrew09skirts.jpg

Tacoma 4 door short bed with good sized Phoenix.
tacoma09crew2.jpg

Tacoma 4 Door. Phoenix pop up. Flush look fit.
cordsmountain.jpg

Runt

Adventurer
I would love to see some more interior pics of the gen 1 tacoma 4 door flush mount campers like the one above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger