Yeti and the Marshmallow

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Total Respect for ExPo Members....would have kept this thread out of the Gutter.

I guess we will never again see.... the Good ExPo days of Old!

~~~~

Another Example.

And might I add....that your Spelling is Horrendous!

MrBeast

Explorer
Total Respect for ExPo Members....would have kept this thread out of the Gutter.

~~~~

Another Example.

And might I add....that your Spelling is Horrendous!

Mark, this is because when I was in the Navy I was changing duty stations and had a man who was high on meth turn his car sideways infront of me on the interstate. The result was a titanium plate and 32 screws in my face as well as my back being broken twice, I had to learn how to do many things over again including signing my name, spelling, driving, it was a very very traumatic experince.

I lost much of my memory, including much of my time in high school, as well as almost all of the time I was in middle school.

It was a very unfortunate ordeal, and it cost me a career in the Navy that was on the right track that I had been working very hard for.

As well as you were writing me a post attacking me I was actually attempting to send you a private message but your inbox is full, so I will just post it here.

Mark, I checked out your car domain page, I like your 4runner, I almost bought one like yours but black years ago, wound up not doing it though, I belive it had the R22 in it.

Previously I had a 81 toyota pickup that I put a 89 R22 in, it was a project, then I came to the sudden realization that I had spent all this time money and effort to build a truck that at 6'1" 205lbs I could not fit in it.

the Runners like yours though are the only ones I liked, the 4 doors just looked weird to me.

I wound up getting a Chevy suburban instead, it was an alright rig, went a lot of places in it. Did a lot of camping and partying out of it back in the day.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

MrBeast...

Why do you Continue to go Off Topic in Basement Yeti's Thread?

In the Good Days of ExPo Old...

We would Never do that.

We would Respect our Fellow ExPo Members.

I think it's time you let it die.

MrBeast

Explorer
MrBeast...

Why do you Continue to go Off Topic in Basement Yeti's Thread?

Because a 4 runner pulled up and a bunch of these guys jumped out...

scariest-clown-ever.jpg

In the Good Days of ExPo Old...

We would Never do that.

We would Respect our Fellow ExPo Members.

So U a sayin we should a pay U some respect?

6a00e5500a21e68833010535c63991970c-800wi

MrBeast

Explorer
blacked.jpg

Had a lil fun with photoshop, figured this would be about what it would look like if you painted below the body seam with bed liner, and blacked out the wheels.

Silverado

Adventurer

so you are going to continue disrespecting the OP's thread with your BS commentary all because your Expo buddy is incapable of reading and comprehending a basic response to his comment? :coffee:

TroySmith80

Adventurer
nice photoshop mrbeast. I like the bedliner look. Sure would make for less cringing and more smiling when flying down those dirt roads. Plus you can get it in colors, but with the white van the black probably looks the best anyway, and is likely the cheapest too.

ihatemybike

Explorer
rying to figure out if these are 12V sockets...
Yeah, 12V. Same circuit as the cigarette lighter. All 1996 and newer vans have 3 12V ports in the console. The passenger vans also have one by the driver's side rear door.

6 lugs on an Astro??
2003 and newer vans switched to 6 lug and added rear disk brakes.

I hate to break it to you, but the door locks on the astro can be so easily defeated with out breaking the glass, having a bulkhead for that reason will be utterly futile.
Completely true. I won't go into details, but with the right supplies I can get into any Astro in under 30 seconds causing no damage and leaving no evidence.

Basement Yeti

Explorer
Well thank you, but no apology is necessary. I respect your opinion and your advice.

Right now the build is on hold. Someone has stolen my bank account information and I'm trying to recover my stuff.

I think the dealership in Colorado is using crappy encryption software because that is the only odd purchase I have made recently. Also, someone contacted me on Craigslist with a weird message, I thought their grammar was just poor so I disregarded it and told them the bulkhead was still available, earlier I got a message stating my account has been terminated due to terms of service violation, after contacting Craigslist I am told they never sent that.

I blocked all associated e-mails, reported phishing, and now I am in the process of wiping down my entire network and recovering my money.

Marshmallow sits dejected with no right mirror. It is in the mail on it's way as of yesterday.

MrBeast

Explorer
Man that sucks about the bank account, you just have to love people these days.

I like Joquin's idea about the bulkhead, allthough id sell yours and make a piece for that side that is plywood, then cover it in carpet, it will make it quieter.

Basement Yeti

Explorer
Hey that's a good idea about the rear bumper. I will look into that. Because I really want to remove my spare tire from the undercarriage and put a water tank or something there, lots of space. And I really do need a place to stick a propane canister.

Also I definitely want to remove that bulkhead but was planning to keep a driver side panel like you mentioned, because that is where my kitchen area is going to go. Plus it will help prevent flying missiles and stuff.

I am going to enclose all of my high value electronics in one bay. My inverter, controller, batteries, plus space for my laptop, GPS, camera, etc. And a separate partition for important paperwork. A silent paging alarm seems like a good idea, especially for urban environments where break ins are more likely to happen, I'd also like some way to track a stolen vehicle. They make those little dog trackers, maybe I could stash one somewhere. A paging alarm will be kind of useless when I am miles from my van hiking though.

Also need to look into what is covered on my insurance. I will probably get some more coverage to prevent theft. Because ultimately if someone wants my stuff, they will get it.

The person who was interested in my bulkhead turned out to be some kind of phisher or something. I really want this bulkhead gone.

MrBeast

Explorer
Its too bad you arent closer, I could get you hooked up with a killer rear bumper/tire/gas can/ propane bottle mount.

Id put 2 of the standard bbq size propane canisters on the rack, The good part about doing that is you can usually get propane at any home depot store 24 hours a day in the self serve vending machine, allthough if it malfucntions on you, you will have to wait until the morning to have the manager get you a tank, but they are open 7 days a week, so that would not be too terrible.

Basement Yeti

Explorer
Yeah, too bad. They have self service propane distributing machines? Nuts. I just learned how to light a grill a few months ago to cook my veggie burgers. Haha.

MrBeast

Explorer
Yeah, too bad. They have self service propane distributing machines? Nuts. I just learned how to light a grill a few months ago to cook my veggie burgers. Haha.

you sir can have your vegie burgers, me I want to go get me some elk and buffalo! Some of the finest all natural and tasty's dining there is! :chef:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12