05 Tacoma - Heavily Modified

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I did, but his bank had a limitation on how many miles the vehicle he purchased could have, so no deal. It's the 3rd time it's been sold and had something go wrong with completing the transaction....starting to wander if I am even meant to sell it. If I wasn't putting 125 miles a day on the truck and didn't need the money, I wouldn't even try.....but that's not the case.

Just a bit of info in case it helps to complete a future sale for someone. I used E-loan to buy my 4runner and they approved the loan with the truck already having 90k miles for the full purchase price. They seem to be pretty relaxed on requirements.

cell4soul

Adventurer
Thank you for the info, and I'll definitley pass it on to any potential buyers. I am seriously thinking about just keeping the truck. I do love it, and put plenty of blood, sweat and tears into building and enjoying it. It's the longest I've owned any vehicle. If I do, I'm just gonna have to save for a cheap daily driver to start keeping the miles down on this.

Layonnn

Adventurer
Thank you for the info, and I'll definitley pass it on to any potential buyers. I am seriously thinking about just keeping the truck. I do love it, and put plenty of blood, sweat and tears into building and enjoying it. It's the longest I've owned any vehicle. If I do, I'm just gonna have to save for a cheap daily driver to start keeping the miles down on this.

I plan on doing this with the FJ eventually. Will buy a few years old honda or toyota car as a MPG bandit for commuting to work and back and for any high mileage trips.

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
Is this still up for sale? My buddy just came into the market/need for a truck just like this. I instantly thought of this one (because I wish I could buy it). If it is still for sale I'll make sure that he gets in contact with you. Amazing rig!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Oh my...

Someone with a company buy this and write it off then sticker it up.
You know its the perfect excuse!

ttora4runner

Expedition Leader
AEA Credit Union is another one to pass on to a potential buyer.

They approved the loan for my 4runner with 97K on the clock.

I'd say keep it you've put alot into and you'll just end of kicking yourself in the end.

cell4soul

Adventurer
AEA Credit Union is another one to pass on to a potential buyer.

They approved the loan for my 4runner with 97K on the clock.

I'd say keep it you've put alot into and you'll just end of kicking yourself in the end.

I wish I could just keep it. Right now it's the daily driver and I use it to see clients all day, so the miles are going to just keep piling up. My company keeps saying they will get me a work vehicle, but given today's economy, I'm not going to push the issue. Unfortunately with the new job, I don't even get a chance to use the truck; as a matter of fact, I don't remember the last time I was off road, or even camping with it. I am working 6 days a week right now, but at least I have a job.

Thanks for the info on the bank.

mgb

love it

Love your truck. The word tasteful comes to mind... Trying to convince the CFO, but she's having none of it (so far). Free bump.

cell4soul

Adventurer
Sold. For a lot less than I originally set out to get, but now it's time to move on. It's new home will be in Yuba City, CA; so, it should see a lot of NorCal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven