05 Tacoma - Heavily Modified

tacollie

Glamper

Thats what mine is on craigslist for at the moment. I am about to give up and just drive it. We could trade!:wings:Not really but good luck and someone should buy this truck for that price!

Don't part it out! You have to nice of a build for that.

cell4soul

Adventurer
Thats what mine is on craigslist for at the moment. I am about to give up and just drive it. We could trade!:wings:Not really but good luck and someone should buy this truck for that price!

Don't part it out! You have to nice of a build for that.

Good luck with yours as well. No chance on parting it out. It is the way it is supposed to be. I think that is why I am only advertising it here and TTORA, I want the next owner to be someone who appreciates it and will use it. Maybe that's stupidity and maybe it's just my heart talkin ( I do love this truck ), but that's the way I want to do it.

cell4soul

Adventurer
I bet if it was white it would have been gone 3 months ago.

Yeah, not sure. My guess is the economy has more to do with it. Heck, if the economy was better I probably wouldn't even be selling it. I know that at a price of $19,500 someone can paint it any color they desire and still be doing fine.

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Just drive it at least if you get booted from your residence you could live in your truck. I had considered this because it would be far cheaper and living off the grid wouldn't be so bad .... but wife's pregnant and certain no one has delivered a baby in a RTT.

Aaron

cell4soul

Adventurer
Just drive it at least if you get booted from your residence you could live in your truck. I had considered this because it would be far cheaper and living off the grid wouldn't be so bad .... but wife's pregnant and certain no one has delivered a baby in a RTT.

Aaron

Not bad advice, I'll have to ponder that thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven