05 Tacoma - Heavily Modified

cell4soul

Adventurer
Gone2Baja said:
e mail sent, I'm counting my Penneys to try to make this work! -Mark

I didn't get any email, I'll check again...hopefully I didn't delete it as spam or something. You are welcome to try again

tacollie

Glamper
Gone2Baja said:
e mail sent, I'm counting my Penneys to try to make this work! -Mark

You need to buy his truck so I can sell mine. Mine is a good starting point, but cell4soul's is flat out sweet.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I've been pushing my friend to buy this. He wants a Land Cruiser, which is cool too, but I saw Cell build this thing and all of the things done. (I mean on the internet of course. I don't know the owner)
The new bulletproof rear axle etc. This thing has been driven just enough to work out ANY bugs with this year toyota. Its basically been outfitted and test driven to make sure it all works for the new owner. Someone buy this! :pROFSheriffHL:

cell4soul

Adventurer
SOAZ said:
I've been pushing my friend to buy this. He wants a Land Cruiser, which is cool too, but I saw Cell build this thing and all of the things done. (I mean on the internet of course. I don't know the owner)
The new bulletproof rear axle etc. This thing has been driven just enough to work out ANY bugs with this year toyota. Its basically been outfitted and test driven to make sure it all works for the new owner. Someone buy this! :pROFSheriffHL:

Thank you SOAZ, I really appreciate the kind comments.....I feel the same way. It has over 40k since the axle swap and locker install and runs perfectly. Someone is going to get a truck with over $50k into it (including purchase price) for a little over $17K. One man's loss is another man's gain.....I only hope the person that gains is a member of this or another off road sight I frequent. I haven't even tried to list the truck anywhere else yet.

Last edited:

Gone2Baja

Adventurer
05 Tacoma

Check your g-mail, if you still have your truck.

-Mark

P.S. Feel free to call. My home number is in the e mail {somewhere!}

I'll be in CA so meeting shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

cell4soul

Adventurer
Check your g-mail, if you still have your truck.

-Mark

P.S. Feel free to call. My home number is in the e mail {somewhere!}

I'll be in CA so meeting shouldn't be a problem.

Hey Mark, got your message and your photos, let me know if you want to meet. I also left you a voice mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism