05 Tacoma - Heavily Modified

cell4soul

Adventurer
agavelvr said:
I took a look at this truck last week and would buy in a heartbeat... I need to thin the stable out a bit because this would be #5. Gerrit has done a really nice job setting this rig up. The pictures don't really do the storage system justice. The rack and rearbumper/tire rack make very secure and practical storage out of the truck bed. The mechanics of the driveline & suspension seem very well engineered as well. I probably won't get my affairs in order soon enough to make it happen, so whoever gets this rig is really set up.

Jeff, thanks for the post. It was really good to meet you the other day.

cell4soul

Adventurer
I'm going to give this another shot at selling the truck. Time constraints and limited internet access have kept me from pursuing the sale.

$17,500 takes the truck.

Due to my limited internet access, please contact me by phone if you are interesed. My number is (480) 636-6206.

Thanks again,

Gerrit

cell4soul said:
05 Tacoma 4x4 double Cab Short Bed 82,000 miles

List of mods:
Donahoe Racing extended travel front coilovers
Donahoe rear resi's
Light Racing Jounce Shocks on all 4 corners
Donahoe Racing Upper A Arms
All Pro Off Road full set of skid plates
Total Chaos Lower A Arm skid plates
Custom Rock Sliders
ARB Front Bumper with Warn 9000lb winch
Custom Rear Bumper with swing out spare and Hi-Lift Mount
Custom Bed Rack with Jerry Can Holders, Ammo Can mounts and CO2 Tank
Ford 9" Rear End
ARB Lockers Front and Rear
Regeared to 4.56
Lowrance Baja 540 GPS
Cobra CB Radio
Pioneer Head Unit with IPOD connection and Sirius Radio
Viper Alarm System
Custom Safe mounted behind rear sear
American Racing Mojave Teflon Coated Wheels (5)
Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain Tires (40-50% tread)
TRD Seat Covers
Toyota Bed Mat
TRD Air Filter

2882162470098983477S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2454700580098983477S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2394139340098983477S500x500Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll try to post some more pics tomorrow. The truck runs perfect, I am only selling because I want to get a full sized truck for work now. I have put a lot of time and money into this truck and whoever buys it will have a truck that is completely done with no expense spared. The truck turns heads everywhere I go. There is a small dent on the tailgate ( it is hidden by the spare tire ). It is going to break my heart to see this truck go away.

Asking $25,000.00 please don't ask about parting it out, because I won't do it.

Last edited:

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Folks, I've seen this truck, and 'wheeled with Gerrit. I can tell you it is as advertised and is a top notch build with one hell of a suspension. He has addressed all the known issues and then some IMO.

This is a good deal for the right person! :punk03:

cell4soul

Adventurer
TACODOC said:
Folks, I've seen this truck, and 'wheeled with Gerrit. I can tell you it is as advertised and is a top notch build with one hell of a suspension. He has addressed all the known issues and then some IMO.

This is a good deal for the right person! :punk03:

Thanks Dave, that's a mighty big compliment coming fom a man with a truck of your caliber.

CLynn85

Explorer
Bump. Good luck with the sale. If this had been avail when I bought my 07 I definitely would have considered it, very well equipped truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven