That looks really good. Really, REALLY good.Sorry for the radio Silence. new jobs, travel and houses have sort of taken up all our time the last 6 months, full writeup incoming soon!
For now just a pic dump with with latest and short summary!
* Storage lockers are fully fitted now with doors and locks
* The last fitting of the hydraulic lifting RUB bar is ongoing, I am very happy with the design we came up with and AV execution of it! It has towing and MC lifting capacity with 3 2" receivers for stability
* Box brush bars are fitted
* New battery design incoming too, stay tuned for that one!
* Water tank and inlet fitted as well as various grey water plumbing, more info incoming
* The steps have not worked out as planned unfortunately, AV have been really understanding to be honest because we were not happy with how they functioned so they have been removed from the deliverables, it is pretty clear that not all custom design items go as planned. We have to come up with another solution but it might be a step ladder for a few years I have to say I am super happy with how AV dealt with this, the steps were perfectly functional but not as stable as we wanted, so they were very accommodating with our request to remove it.
View attachment 767877View attachment 767876View attachment 767875View attachment 767874View attachment 767873View attachment 767872View attachment 767871
View attachment 767870View attachment 767869