'13 F-150 WELL BUILT only 6k Mi!! Crewcab 4x4

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
As some of you know, I have a bit of Vehicular ADD, which I had hoped was under control. However, after returning from Central America with the family, driving a Defender, we are likely going to be venturing further and further, and have decided to go with an older 7.3 PSD 4x4. With all that said, I am listing the F-150 as is, fully armored up and ready for most any encounter while still being under warranty.

I started with a 4x4 Crew Cab, Ecoboost long bed (6.5'), dark grey with gray interior, front buckets with console, HD factory rubber mats, XLT pretty loaded up: all the power items like windows, locks, pedals, etc, cruise, power rear window, keyless entry, Fog lights, Sat radio, rear camera as well as rear distance sensors, tailgate step, HD tow package, and of course rear E-LOCKER!! Window sticker from factory $42,835.
From there I added RCI Metalworks full aluminum skid plates from fuel tank to the front bumper as well as their HD side steps/sliders. Add to that, protection for the front end by Sterling Equipment (suppliers for Florida Fish and Wildlife) which is very HD, and includes front winch mount (8274 not included, sorry), integrated front receiver, full brush bar and grille guard. Their product is not well know Nationally as they fully weld the entire assembly- no flimsy bolt together junk, making shipping prohibitive!
Next came a front leveling kit, as well as new 35" rubber all around. also, a few girly items like WeatherTech side window deflectors, etc... I have a Canback canvas shell with the crossbars as well. The Front Runner rack has been removed and relocated to the Suburban, sorry.

That pretty much is the jest of it. Truck is like new, zero issues, full warranty for another 30k/2.5 years, and fully financeable should you need such. The plan is to offer it here for sale for a brief time, then either keep it in addition to the PSD. Or, disassemble it and take it to Carmax, selling off the extras/kit- however, not at this time!!

Firm price as it sits: $29,950. You will have a difficult time finding one at that price without any of the extras...

Attachments

• DSC_0150.JPG
    DSC_0150.JPG
    406.4 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:

zimm

Expedition Leader
what engine? a 7.3 will likely get less mileage at wet weight than the turbo gasser.

catmandu

Observer
Your vehicles are all well put together. My favorite thus far was the maroon power wagon but for a daily driver this one is perfect. Not the one for me but given the prices of trucks these days this is reasonable for a turn-key rig on 35's and full undercarriage protection.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
The 150 is the Ecoboost, and gets pretty decent economy- an honest 20mpg IF you try, otherwise upper teens.

The biggest issue is third world fuel- diesel is easier to get, and less sensitive to contaminants- or at least compensated by multi filters. Next is load capacity- pair of dirt bikes in the bed, camping gear, trailer in tow, kayaks, etc. I would add the Firestone bags and stay with her if this was the only issue. Lastly, for just people moving, they 'burb has come out very nicely- thread coming soon. If we weren't on the farm, I would abandon the truck entirely. But the F-350 7.3 is about half the dollars of the new 150 CC.

Thanks for the kind words, and I too loved the PW until I drove it cross country one time pulling a trailer and never seeing close to double digit mileage!!

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
My brother has a 2011 or 2012 with the same engine and has had zero issues with it, other than when his wife drives it and the mpg goes from 15-18 down to 11-12, tows all of his contracting trailers with ease.

Ncracer79

Hey there from a neighbor in Indian Trail. Very nicely setup ecoboost. I believe I saw your old power wagon with a flip pack? Either way free bump from a neighbor. Nice price on your truck wonder if my bank would agree. :smiley_drive:

GLWS

Kelley

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I didn't just read the Internet forums, but also spoke to 3 mechanics at 3 different dealerships, and found no real life issues for the Ecoboost...

Glad to see a member so close! And yes, the PW did sport a FP briefly, then went to a UTE bed. And I am sure your bank would not have issue at this price!!
Cheers

shellb

Adventurer
For sake of posterity...I'm calling dibs on the 7.3.

Good luck with the F150 sale Dale. New owner will be lucky for sure.

Bump for a class seller.

Last edited:

Ncracer79

Surprised this is still here. What a deal on a great truck. Bank would love this one too just the wrong time for me

GLWS

Kelley

Any interest in selling the CanBack separately and shipping to the Northwest? If so, please send a PM with your asking price.

Thanks, and GLWS.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks Brett and Kelley!! She is sold, expecting funds today!

And the CanBack is available as the new owner is going fiberglass shell...

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Yep, everything except the CanBack and 8274, which I cannot part with as I have had it quite a while, and it has been used to create some fun memories ;-)

draaronr

Adventurer
Really a 7.3. Every gas pump in the Western Hemisphere has 87 octane. I am going through the same dilemma and I think a 3/4 ton power wagon with the big hemi is the way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online