1978 dodge explorer 4x4 camper van rv

Vobile

Observer
As you can see , she is a cozy little camper. Please be aware that there is a drop down floor right in front of stove/ sink area. Maximum 6' tall person can stand in that tiny area. The rest of the camper is much shorter and requires some bending over to move around the rig.

Vobile

Observer
This van is the perfect example of how you do not need a 100k dollar rig to go out with your friends and family to enjoy the outdoors. ****, we used to have only a tent and a jeep and those were some of the best times we had. We still take the tent and jeep on far away mountain trips. . I guess what I am trying to say is that even if you live pay check to pay check like we do, just load up your kids And the dog and go camping somewhere. Don't forget to leave all tablets , gaming systems, ipads, devices etc. At home. Build a camp fire , throw a frisbee ! . Those memories will last longer than top score on any digital game.

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
... Don't forget to leave all tablets , gaming systems, ipads, devices etc. At home. Build a camp fire , throw a frisbee ! . Those memories will last longer than top score on any digital game.

:iagree::luxhello::rockon::1888fbbd:

well put vobile!

love the rig. the ole girl got lots of flavor! glws!

MoparBob

Observer
Wow...that thing is pretty sweet! If I wasn't in the middle of buying a home we would be talking. Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jay2thaC