1983 Chevrolet K10 (Canadian)

Sponge

Adventurer
Reworked mounting brackets for the hidden hitch. Still need to sandblast and powder coat them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 23

Sponge

Adventurer
Built this with the help of a friend's TIG welding skills to replace the ash tray/lighter. Not sure if I'm going to use it, my phone fits in the ashtray perfectly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 15

Sponge

Adventurer
Bought a bead roller to play with from KMS, I believe its the same as the Harbor Freight and Eastwood models. Did some mods to it and put it to work! Its still a hunk of junk an probably not worth the money, it gets the job done but not with the quality I'd like. I guess that's why they say to buy quality tools!

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 24

cyclic

Adventurer
Definitely use the ash try mod. I love mine........
l0a9_zpskcqnguri.jpg

I also added a pocket and larger cup holders to my center console.

IMAG06901_zps8jdpqf0e.jpg

And then a 7" tablet mount on the dash, right above the a/c vent.

IMAG07121_zpsabmy0oxr.jpg

IMAG07151_zpsk8da5tvn.jpg

Sponge

Adventurer
image.jpg
It's getting closer to being a behind the seat amp mount...
I bent the top lip over a bit too much, going to take it to work tomorrow and see if I can straighten it out a couple degrees.

Sponge

Adventurer
Cyclic- some good ideas there. Why are guys running tablets? Is the principle just to have a GPS and an iPod?
Being that I don't have A/C I was dreaming of moving my radio to where the dash vent is suppose to be. I've seen it done online a couple times.

Sponge

Adventurer
It looks a bit better than the original amp screwed to a piece of plywood design!

Attachments

• P_20170527_181247.jpg
    P_20170527_181247.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach