1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4- Floor Pan Puzzle

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I finally load up my 1983 Dodge W350 Prospector Project....... But something is locked up.... Transmission?...... Transfer Case?....... Brakes?.....

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals on today's episode I start getting ready for the No Name Nationals, But First I've got to build a Racecar. Could this Valiant be the car I need? Will It start? Will It even Turn over? I'm going to give it a Valiant Effort!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
From FORGOTTEN to Race Car, Bad Tree Production shows you their journey from rescuing this ABANDONED 1967 Plymouth BARRACUDA to winning burnout competitions, to getting it ready for #NoNameNationationals . No other channels is better at representing true gears heads working together with friends and family to build a classic hot rod.

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, Today we are back on the Valiant Effort in a effort to make it to #NoNameNationals , But first I've got to get this Locked up 318 out!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, on today's episode I start attacking the ROT in the 1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab, Hopefully I don't find anymore bones!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I remove the K-Member, Steering, and Suspension from the Valiant Effort! The struggle is real once again and one step closer to getting to the #nonamenationals .

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals on today's episode I mistakenly compare my Valiant Effort to Bad Tree Productions 1973 Dodge Dart, I may need a new car...

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, Today I continue removing the rusted out floor on my 1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab. Piece by Piece. There is still a lot of rot left to remove but at least the smell it gone!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
On today's episode I try to start a 1969 Dodge Dart that was Totaled and Forgotten. This car has a awesome history and will soon become my Racecar for the #nonamenationals . Lets see if I can get the Rocking car Roaring again!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I finally do Maintenance on the Ramcharger and show what BLEW UP during the Ramcharger Showdown! What should I do to this Ramcharger?

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I disassemble the K-Frame, suspension, steering, from my 1975 Plymouth Valiant and start to get it ready for my 1969 Dodge Dart, But of course it didn't come apart easy.....

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, Yall Asked for it, so here it is! How LOCKED up is this 318 out of the 1975 Plymouth Valiant and how bad is the K-Member!

Projectm880

Duddie's Adventure
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I start Test Fitting some of the Floor pans in my 1983 Crew Cab, Still lots of work to do but one step closer!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat