1991 Born Free President 19ft (Low Miles) - taking offers (Franklin, TN)

RCP

do i seem mad lol? not mad at all, some of the comments just have me chuckling. like this one,

"Yes, you will take less than 5 figures"

bro doesn't know offers I've had lol

If you have been offered anything over $10k take the money and run. Its a cool old van, but brining it back to proper working condition will probably take $5-7k on top of the purchase price.

Also maybe take the time to move it out from under a tree and wash it before trying to sell it... Unless the mildew buildup and grime is part of the charm?

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I can fix up the interior and just airbnb it and not even worry about mechanical and make good money because of my market and how I am going to be setting up my lot for a 'glamping' type experience.

Good luck with setting a trailer up on any lot in Franklin TN and renting it as an AirB&B trailer.

I am sure your Franklin TN/Williamson County neighbors will have lot's of Holiday Cheer when they found out about that!

leftey

Good luck with setting a trailer up on any lot in Franklin TN and renting it as an AirB&B trailer.

I am sure your Franklin TN/Williamson County neighbors will have lot's of Holiday Cheer when they found out about that!
i am in unrestricted my guy, not like it's any of your business, what a petty/narc thing to say lol

leftey

aaaannnddd this is why the forum doesn't allow commenting on price.
i don't have a problem with anyone telling me it's overpriced fwiw, that dude specifically just be talking a lot of crap with some wild accusations. I had a guy begging to buy it in the 8k range, spent around 3 hours with it, i told him i am not coming down to him and lmk when he's ready to come up.

it is what it is, mods can delete this thread if they want i dont really care

burleyman

7.5L engine? Would you attempt to drive it a few hundred miles or recommend that to buyers? If you had never seen it, would you be willing to jump in it and drive away? How old are the tires? How long has fuel been sitting in the one useable tank?

Price per hauled mile can become expensive.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Just a friendly reminder - a) you MUST post a price period or face being banned and the ad removed. It is the rule here. 2) no one is to comment on prices listed here or a members valuation of thier item. If you don’t agree…move along without comment.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
1) Guy posts ad
2) Guy posting ad asks for comments on price
3) Members Respond
4) Guy gets mad
5) Moderator chimes in to "remind" people, cant comment on price (dude posting ad welcomed price comments)

Is this really the direction Portal is going nowadays?

Sad

Ok, I’m feeling appropriately chastened. I’m sorry if anyone feels offended by my previous comments about this rig ??‍♂️

C288EC42-3697-4D31-A68E-B66142BD0BFF.jpeg

RCP

1) Guy posts ad
2) Guy posting ad asks for comments on price
3) Members Respond
4) Guy gets mad
5) Moderator chimes in to "remind" people, cant comment on price (dude posting ad welcomed price comments)

Is this really the direction Portal is going nowadays?

Sad

Unfortunately it seems that this is becoming more common.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl