1998 Land Cruiser only 7069 miles whats the value of this vehicle if i sell it?

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Low mile, especially extremely low mile is not often best. If you work on trucks you know why.

Best trucks see 3-10,000 miles a year. This 100 could easily end up being a money pit. I would buy one with 90-125k with documented (carfax) service any day over this at a normal price. Oh wait I did buy one like I just described! LOL.

Cheers

Awkragt

Adventurer
KBB says $7,900 private party.

I'm calling bull though, there's too much wear on the driver's floormat for 7,000 miles. This reminds me of a 100 series that had overspray on the gauge cluster from when they repainted the steering wheel. If you look hard enough you'll find something.

If you had just posted an ad for $30K you wouldn't get so much hate. Or if you're truly serious checkout Bring-a-Trailer.

grampswrx

Observer
So this is like ebay? We all just get to bid against each other until the OP is satisfied with the price? I will start $3.50. And the chewed pencil.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I'm going all in at $17.50

OP- if you are actually serious about selling it, I'd take it to a dealer, get them to do a complete inspection and get them to give you a recommended retail value. Post copies of both documents here. If they say it has no leaks, squeaks or mechanical issues and can verify on paper that it is "like new", then use that and their suggested "realistic" retail value to start some dialogue here. Just asking people to make offers on something we all know is hard to put a price on is an exercise in futility. If I had stupid amounts of money laying around, I'd PM you a serious offer. I say stupid amounts because if your 100 is what you say (and it looks like it is to me), then it's possibly worth $30k. If it has a bunch of dried up and seized up mechanicals, it might only be worth $15k. You see where I'm going here? Give us something to work with, or as others have suggested, quit wasting people's time.

zimm

Expedition Leader
How am I a bull**** artist? I asked for an offer and price is negotiable.

I have all documentation on the vehicle and mileage service record what else do you want?

Post a ************* price to negotiate from you ************* squirrel.

Upland80

Adventurer
Guy doesn't post price or respond to PMs...he's full of ****. Stop bumping the thread so it can go to the wasteland where it belongs.

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Hope whom ever buys it has $10k to fix all the dry rotted seals and gaskets. Not to mention condensation in all the fluids sitting for so long. ��

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3