2000, 100 series build

Benc

Explorer
No, I had to move it to fit the group 31. I build a new mount off of the custom battery tray I built. I think you can fit the group 34 without moving anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benc

Explorer
What I did to get everything to fit was build a box the same size as the battery out of cardboard and use that to mock it all up. These batteries are very heavy @ 75 lbs the the fewer I had to lift it in and out the better. I also relocated my arb compressor to the driver side above the fan. This should help keep it cool. It was getting very hot where I had it before tucked in the corner. Last time I used it I burned myself disconnecting the air hose.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
great idea on the compressor location. Mine was mounted by the airbox when I got it so I'll leave it be, but I'd like to step up to a group 31 and similar battery setup. My National Luna DBC is next to the diagnosis port so I'll relocate it to be able to fit the larger battery. Love what you're doing so far.

Benc

Explorer
My wife and friends pitched in and got me a 50" curved light bar for my bday. It came today, here is a night pic. This thing is insanely bright! The first pic is my 20" rigid and the second is the 50" and 3rd is both
upe2atyh.jpg
uhy2u3a2.jpg
apyju2uz.jpg

fireball

Explorer
Wow! Looks like the 50" made the 20" a bit unnecessary. Which model did they get you? I just got a Gamiviti roof rack and have been trying to figure out a front LED bar and some smaller rear flood/camping lights.

Staggrlee

Observer
I don't remember who it was on 'Mud I got it from, but I purchased a laser cut flat black vinyl sheet that just covers the raised portion of the hood. I have a 20" Rigid on the roof and this helps cut glare dramatically on my black 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater