2003 Land Rover Discovery II SE

joshgreen454

I am selling my 2003 Land Rover Discovery II with 97k miles. It is the SE model, so doesn't have the rear jump seats. It has a V8, automatic
transmission with Over Drive (Normal & Sport modes) and full time all wheel drive. The dash was updated and the 2003 front grille has the updated headlights (not
the single square headlights of the previous generation Discoveries).

*Standard Options*

It is dark blue with tan leather interior and black accent. The dash has the nice wood grain trim. The
truck has all the standard LR options - 6 disc changer, premium sound system, leather interior, steering wheel controls, dual sunroofs, alloy wheels,
four wheel disc brakes with ABS, four wheel Electronic Traction Control, dual climate controls (AC and heat), heated seats, cruise control, external temperature display, remote power door
locks, power windows, power seats, power mirrors, dual front and side airbags, traction control, fog lights, full size spare tire, running boards, Class III tow
hitch, rear defroster, rear air, factory alarm system, tilt wheel, dual cup holders.

*Extra Options*

My Discovery has the winter package, so it also has heated mirrors and a heated windshield. It also has the nice LR floor mats and very nice
LR rubber mats to help protect the carpet. I also have the LR rubber mat that fits in the whole rear cargo area. My discovery also has the front
brushguard and the rear brushguards for all the rear lights. It also has the Hill Descent Control option (restricts downhill speed automatically
so you don't have to ride the brakes on steep descents).

Have a clear title and the original LR manual. Clear Carfax. Truck is located in Center City Philadelphia. Interior condition is 9/10 and exterior
condition is 9/10.

Please email sonia42@gmail.com or call 908-331-0971 with any questions or to come take a look. Asking $9400 obo.

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

Last edited:

joshgreen454

Good catch, I don't believe they are xenons. Removed that from the original post.

Please shoot me an offer if you are interested. Would rather sell this to someone that will get more use out of it then I have been able to....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater