2004 Chevy Suburban LT 4x4 Las Vegas, Nevada $5,777

zzoldi

Drives like a dream. I am the 3rd owner. Previous owner was a car mechanic shop owner. This SUV lived its live in California and Nevada. I have all maintenance recorded. Every time i had to touch something i tried to replace surrounding items that usually go bad (since i was already there). I used OEM parts (AC Delco) as much as i could as cheap autozone parts dont hold up with time. Notable maintenance:
  • oil changed at 5000 miles intervals with semi synthetic high milage oil
  • Tow mirror ( sale will include with original fancy mirror as well)
  • replaced headlight (original was oxidized - impacted light strength.)
  • added front and rear LED lights (front LED will have to be replaced)
  • matching spare wheel and tire
  • extra 2nd spare wheel and tire
  • Transmission rebuild, added bigger transmission cooler, rear main seal between engine and transmission replaced, deep aluminum transmission pan(made in USA) at 209K
  • rear differential oil changed, replaced all 3 differentials seals, replaced both rear wheel ball bearing 233K
  • valve cover gasket replaced at 244K
  • new windshield at 246k
  • Radiator, water pump, all belts, all hoses replaced at 248k
  • 2 new rear tires at 250k (all tires are Cooper Discovery AT3, even the spare )
  • front center differential oil changed, Transfer motor sensor, Front 4wd actuator at 257k
There are no leak marks on my drive way. Needs nothing. Everything works, except a CD is stuck in the CD player. Rear entertainment DVD player and TV works.
For more pictures:

Looking for a spacious, reliable, and fully loaded vehicle that can take you on all your adventures? Look no further than this 2004 Chevrolet Suburban LT 4x4 ! With its impressive 258000 miles, this Suburban has been well-maintained and still drives like a dream. You'll love the smooth ride and responsive handling that make it feel like you're gliding down the road. And with all the great features that come with the LT trim level, you'll have everything you need to make the most of every journey. Enjoy the convenience of power everything, including windows, locks, and seats, as well as heated leather seats, premium sound system, and more. Whether you're taking a road trip with the family, hauling your gear to the campsite, or just cruising around town, this Suburban is up for the task. And with its solid construction and reputation for durability, you can count on it for many more years of reliable service. So don't hesitate - come take this well-maintained 2004 Chevrolet Suburban LT for a test drive today and see for yourself why it's the perfect vehicle for all your adventures!

IMG_2725 Large.jpeg
IMG_2719 Large.jpeg
IMG_2743 Large.jpeg
IMG_2767 Large.jpeg
IMG_2725 Large.jpegIMG_2719 Large.jpegIMG_2737 Large.jpegIMG_2742 Large.jpegIMG_2743 Large.jpegIMG_2750 Large.jpegIMG_2760 Large.jpegIMG_2751 Large.jpegIMG_2764 Large.jpegIMG_2767 Large.jpeg

Last edited:

zzoldi

Currently 258K on on the 5.3 L V8 engine. Non-smoking household. Has 2 remotes. Has 2 front seat covers (custom). I just didn't want to hide the leather with the covers so the buyer can see condition. SMOG and registration was done mid February. Super comfortable ride. Asking $5999.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad