2006 Mitsubishi FUSO FG140 4x4 cab/chassis for sale in California

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
Selling my 2006 FG. Aprox. 52,000 original miles. Color: white. Manual transmission. Runs perfect. Has (4) 8x16 wheels with 34.9" toyo tires. Also have all (6) of the stock wheels (4 of the 6 tires are pretty worn). Has oddyssey PC2150 dual batteries. 112" short wheelbase. Has a steel frame for flatbed that is unfinished. Has custom rear bumper set up for a rear winch. Also has lower profile AU spec side mirrors that look way better than the stock USA ones. I will throw in the factory repair manual CD purchased from dealer. I am the second owner.

PM me with questions.

I am located in the santa cruz area.

Asking $37K.

Pink slip in hand.

I know, its not priced to sell, but how many pre-DPF shortwheelbase versions of this truck even exist in this state?
Thanks,

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Are the ExPo gods punishing me for my bad thoughts, or is the link broken?
Put away your paranoia, my friend, as in this case the link in broken for others. (Though I guess that doesn't rule out punishment of a certain limited group of sinners, does it? ;) )

haven

Expedition Leader
The link works for me...the thread doesn't seem to be closed or deleted. Must require special moderator pixie dust. Anyway, here's the photo of the truck with single rear wheels at the start of the process of fitting the flatbed. Maybe Defenderbeam will post more details. The flatbed and rear bumper were completed a while ago.

fg84dc3.jpg

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
The link works for me...the thread doesn't seem to be closed or deleted. Must require special moderator pixie dust.
Probably just requires being more worthy than Smitty and me. In any event, FWIW, I get one of these:

bad link.jpg

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
The link works for me...the thread doesn't seem to be closed or deleted. Must require special moderator pixie dust. Anyway, here's the photo of the truck with single rear wheels at the start of the process of fitting the flatbed. Maybe Defenderbeam will post more details. The flatbed and rear bumper were completed a while ago.
View attachment 128896

Do all the Short Wheelbase Fuso FGs come with the blue training wheels from the factory ? (smart-aleck comment)
Who is the manufacture of your wheels? (sales post related question)

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
View attachment 128896

Do all the Short Wheelbase Fuso FGs come with the blue training wheels from the factory ? (smart-aleck comment)
Who is the manufacture of your wheels? (sales post related question)

the wheels are from the infamous stockton before the previous owner closed shop. I have about 9,000 miles on the wheels and tires.

BTW, I actually did delete that thread a while back.

If I dont sell it, I am changing gears, and looking into a possible crew cab retrofit. Buying an FE145CC and re-selling it with my single cab installed. Still trying to figure out of this is even a legal possibility?

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Groovy truck. I posted it on the OJ FB page, hopefully that will drive some more traffic.

That may drive some views from folks who are not registered on ExPo though, so you may want to include a tel number in your original post.

Cheers
Ray

potfish

The ad is a bit scant on detail. Can you tell us more about the unfinished flatbed?
(Can the build thread be resurrected?)
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk