2007 Range Rover Supercharged L322 $5K obo

Collin380

Hello,

I am listing for a friend, his 2007 Range Rover Supercharged L322 with just under 112K original miles, VIN# SALMF13467A2433099. This is his wife's car and it overheated on her recently. It was diagnosed eventually to have exhaust gases detected in the coolant, after a new waterpump, thermostat, and overflow container were replaced. All common overheating issues were addressed. The vehicle will start and drive with no white smoke out of the exhaust, however will start to overheat in approximately 20 minutes or so of sitting idle. The vehicle is in great condition with the interior redone, upgraded 21" wheeels with new Pirelli tires, front struts replaced, all new Brembo rotors & pads, new AC compressor, etc. Service records can be provide for the last 70K miles. Unfortunately, they have decided to move on from the vehicle since it will require that the head gaskets be redone. They are trying to find a good home for her with an owner who is willing to invest in the repairs. The vehcile has a clean Carfax and Florida title. They are asking $5,000 obo. If you are a serious buyer please message me and I will put you in touch with him. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Thanks

My friend can also assist with having the vehicle shipped at wholesale cost. If it does not sell it will most likely be parted out in the next couple of months.

Flickr Album: https://www.flickr.com/gp/93345860@N02/bp31Jx6t36
RR L322.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk