2010 Regular Cab

Tacovendor

Explorer
Got the Baja Designs Stealth LED light bar installed, very impressive no shadows and very bright! Puts out more light than my 4 8" La Paz HID's.
Stealth006.jpg

Stealth004.jpg

Stealth014.jpg

Tacovendor

Explorer
I have an Austrian lock system that consists of plastic and metal! I'm going to install security torx heads on all high dollar items. I going to have a bar added that will run over the top of the lights to give them some protection from branches.

oxi

Adventurer
I have an Austrian lock system that consists of plastic and metal! I'm going to install security torx heads on all high dollar items. I going to have a bar added that will run over the top of the lights to give them some protection from branches.

Do you have a write up on the V6 Safari snorkle install? I have the 2.7l and was wondering if any mods?

Tacovendor

Explorer
I know of three of us whom have installed it on the 4cyl. It is pretty straight forward, Kurt at Cruiser outfitters has a template for the Tacoma and it helps w/ the install. Also my 2010 has a different air box than previous years (don't know when it changed).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk