2011 Jeep Patriot Latitude X (Trail Rated)

Morticon

Adventurer
Did you get that lift installed? Did you upgrade your tires at the same time? If so what tire and what size? Any pictures?

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I've been so busy, it's nuts. Haven't installed the lift yet. I'll be doing the lift, sliders and new tires all at the same time. Stay tuned!

RyanPont

Adventurer
To revive a dead thread, how is the drivers seat space for the taller drivers. Im 6'3, avg weight. I find myself cramped in some vehicles. I also sympathize with whom ever gets the seats behind me because my seat is back to its furthest point.

Imprezive

I don't own a Patriot but I rented a Compass and drove a few hundred miles in it on a road trip. I'm 6'1" and slightly above average weight and I thought it was quite comfortable. One you get used to the awkward CVT it's a pretty decent vehicle. It feels big to me though. I know it's a compact SUV but it's bigger inside than a 1st Cherokee by a lot. At least it feels that way.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Bump for any updates??
My brother just picked up a base patriot and I was impressed by the little beast...
Looking forward to see what the lift looks like...

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
After owning a 2010 FDII, We are getting a new 2014 FDII. I traded my 10 in on a new unlimited, but love the pat so much we are going back. you can get a winch mount and everything for them now. RRO has everything for these to make them more back country access ready. Best thing about them is in FDII trim, its skid plated underneath and smooth, no hanging up in snow, just blow on through. first thing tho, get rid of the junk sra tires. they are pure crap.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Morticon, I only have a couple of pictures of my pat. got a bunch of my JKU tho. new patriot will be photo intensive too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner