2011 Outback - Off road/ camping build

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
man, I wouldn't step FOOT in rausch without a 2" lift and tires for outbacks. Last time I went for the jalopnik video, it was all washed out and super rocky. Took about 1/3 longer to navigate and I still managed to scrape a few things enough to have to readjust the exhaust. If i had to choose id say get some tires first

cstaikos

Observer
man, I wouldn't step FOOT in rausch without a 2" lift and tires for outbacks. Last time I went for the jalopnik video, it was all washed out and super rocky. Took about 1/3 longer to navigate and I still managed to scrape a few things enough to have to readjust the exhaust. If i had to choose id say get some tires first

Damn... what difficulty trails were you on?

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
greens dude. some green blues....

if you stay on the property on the other side of the road from the main, you should be fine though. its not that bad over there
conditions may have changed. But even a few of the guys there that I new from another event, said most the greens werent actual greens

cstaikos

Observer
eacd003019e395c342b768d2f2bd2329.jpg
oh boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cstaikos

Observer
greens dude. some green blues....

if you stay on the property on the other side of the road from the main, you should be fine though. its not that bad over there
conditions may have changed. But even a few of the guys there that I new from another event, said most the greens werent actual greens

Made it out alive

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
what trails did you run through? interested to know current conditions
you could have made it through that video without stacking

see the huge diff in the 4th gens vs the fifth gens when you were going through the end of it. your front left was spinning like mad. THe 5th gens dont do that. its interesting to see the differneces between just a few years

cstaikos

Observer
what trails did you run through? interested to know current conditions
you could have made it through that video without stacking

see the huge diff in the 4th gens vs the fifth gens when you were going through the end of it. your front left was spinning like mad. THe 5th gens dont do that. its interesting to see the differneces between just a few years

I honestly don't know exactly which trails we did most the greens on both properties. There was a lot of slow careful driving to get through them, definitely harder than I expected.

They definitely made some good improvements on the 5th gen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk