2017 Chevy Colorado ZR2

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
47K is the MSRP without the GM employee pricing I'll be utilizing. Sadly that means I don't get to negotiate on price when I use that discount, but I'll be negotiating heavily on the trade in value of my Silverado. I'm stoked to test the limits of the truck, but I'm a little nervous since I've really only gone wheeling in Michigan, and have never done any desert wheeling.

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing some pics of this beast. We used GM employee pricing on our Duramax Colorado which was about 5k, then we also had a dealer incentive we used on top of that plus another couple of add ons that in the end took off 10k total off the $42k MSRP. We also got 0% for 5 years, not sure if that is still available but we were pretty pumped.

BioBum

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing some pics of this beast. We used GM employee pricing on our Duramax Colorado which was about 5k, then we also had a dealer incentive we used on top of that plus another couple of add ons that in the end took off 10k total off the $42k MSRP. We also got 0% for 5 years, not sure if that is still available but we were pretty pumped.

Sweet! I'm guessing I wont be able to get much in additional incentives with this bad boy, but I'm shooting for the 0% for 5 years as well. At this point its just a race against the clock for when I take delivery of it, since im having them add a few items (sPOD, CB, Thule tracks over the cab, dual battery, etc.)

BTW I think our paths have actually crossed riding bikes at south trails when I was in MQT!

If you don't mind me asking, did you a dual battery system for you baby duramax to help with cold starts in the winter? I know its almost a necessity on the full side diesel, but after looking in the engine compartment in the colorado, it doesn't look like there is a whole lot of extra room to squeeze on in there.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Sweet! I'm guessing I wont be able to get much in additional incentives with this bad boy, but I'm shooting for the 0% for 5 years as well. At this point its just a race against the clock for when I take delivery of it, since im having them add a few items (sPOD, CB, Thule tracks over the cab, dual battery, etc.)

BTW I think our paths have actually crossed riding bikes at south trails when I was in MQT!

If you don't mind me asking, did you a dual battery system for you baby duramax to help with cold starts in the winter? I know its almost a necessity on the full side diesel, but after looking in the engine compartment in the colorado, it doesn't look like there is a whole lot of extra room to squeeze on in there.

Yeah probably, we live right near the black trail so we ride the south trails a ton. As far as the battery goes, no, just stock and didn't even plug it in this winter. Supposedly the have no issue cold starting down to -30F. We had a mild winter so I think the coldest we saw was -10 and it fired up like any other start. I was impressed. We keep it garaged but not in the heated one.

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Check engine light just came on in the current truck, time for a new one. :) Just daydreaming here, but imagine if this thing came with an ATS-V engine.

TwinStick

Explorer
Well, I'm out for 7 years. Just bought/ordered a 2017 4Runner for the wife. TRD Off Road Premium. Still looking forward to seeing this thing though. Our dealer still had NFI when or if they were getting one.

beadblaster

Observer
I see that the chevrolet.ca website has the zr2 up on its build and price site. I don,t think the price is in Canadian dollars. I built one and it came to a bit over 51,000.

BioBum

Just read that the zr2 are being shipped to dealers

I'm stopping by the dealership on my way home to see what the ETA on mine is. It looked like a white Crew Cab )which is what I ordered)on the delivery truck, so I am really hoping its mine!
chevrolet-colorado-zr2-deliveries-2.jpg

Dalko43

Explorer
I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews on the duramax ZR2. The MSRP isn't something I'm too happy about, but hopefully their price tags become a little more agreeable after a few years on the used market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues