2020 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Diesel Turnkey Overland Build (PRICE DROP! $46K, Charlotte, NC)

overpakd

Price drop! 48.5K truck only, 51K w/ all mods and accessories. Over $65K invested. Last chance at a full build before I decide to strip it and sell to a wider audience.

Edit: Forgot to add a link to this walkaround video I shot and throw in 1 more recent photo:

Attachments

• 20221015_154646.jpg
    20221015_154646.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Fishenough

Creeper
Truck looks great with 35"s, surprised no ones done so on Vancouver Island where a good number of new Colorados are around.

Interested to hear driving impression of newest generation diesels compared to a 95 1HD Ft. I've only ever owned JDM diesels.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

overpakd

Truck looks great with 35"s, surprised no ones done so on Vancouver Island where a good number of new Colorados are around.

Interested to hear driving impression of newest generation diesels compared to a 95 1HD Ft. I've only ever owned JDM diesels.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm really interested to see/feel the difference too. The ZR2 is regeared and lightly tuned, which really feels great on the 35s. The HDJ is coming on 35s too with (I assume) stock gearing. HP and torque numbers are pretty darn similar for the old 4.2L, but it may feel a little sluggish without regearing. I've driven US gas models, but never the 1HD-T or FT. Definitely pumped! ?

overpakd

Price drop for the weekend! Time to move her with the new Cruiser arriving in a couple weeks. Reach out with offers or questions.

overpakd

Looks like the last post was Nov. 13. Is combo still available?

Still have the truck and most parts, but I've been disassembling the build to sell it as "just a truck" and the parts separately. PM me if you're interested. Most parts still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz