2019 F350 4WD; HPI flatbed, ATO AterraXL composite camper, Carli/King, 37s, 4.88s, etc

ExpoMike

Thanks for the info. For this build and everything on it, that is about the closest I have seen someone over GVWR. Most are many hundreds or even a thousand or more over GVWR.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Thanks for the info. For this build and everything on it, that is about the closest I have seen someone over GVWR. Most are many hundreds or even a thousand or more over GVWR.

Thank you Mike. I was very very conscientious about weight.

Agreed.
Two takeaways, 1) 4-5K lbs minimum is not out of line to budget for a camper build
and 2) this Aterra camper makes the difference in the total added weight not being much higher.

This particular build provides tons of storage, a solid camper, and a lot of goodies all accomplished in a slick package at a very reasonable weight, IMO.

The weight increases quickly, even when you're watching your weight. ;)

Tons of storage indeed; I'm awash in it.
Thank you David!

Lucidless

What'cha got planned now, what's next. I see you've listed quite a few vehicles for sale recently. Expo rig, boat, motorbikes, island in Fiji? hahaha, anyways GLWS, its an awesome rig.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
What'cha got planned now, what's next. I see you've listed quite a few vehicles for sale recently. Expo rig, boat, motorbikes, island in Fiji? hahaha, anyways GLWS, its an awesome rig.

Thx much!

Will advise once more things come together.
Reason for F350 is in the first page ad, RRS was going to be sold at some point in favor of the TSSY so I finally got the TSSY completed with deferred maintenance, J100 LandCruiser is just too purdy to add a lifting roof/Outback doors/portals--going a different route there.

Will be nice to get down to 3 cool rigs.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Thx much!

Will advise once more things come together.
Reason for F350 is in the first page ad, RRS was going to be sold at some point in favor of the TSSY so I finally got the TSSY completed with deferred maintenance, J100 LandCruiser is just too purdy to add a lifting roof/Outback doors/portals--going a different route there.

Will be nice to get down to 3 cool rigs.'06 RRS SC HDpkg, '10 TSSY, & '12 CTT 1Y1; Euro outlaws

-- ATS --
Acronym Translation Service: :unsure:
RRS - Range Rover Sport
TSSY - Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia Edition
CTT - Porsche Cayenne S Twin Turbo

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
-- ATS --
Acronym Translation Service: :unsure:
RRS - Range Rover Sport
TSSY - Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia Edition
CTT - Porsche Cayenne S Twin Turbo

Hehe, you nailed it MP!
And for the CTT, 1Y1 is the factory option code for the PTV+(hey look, more acronyms, thx Porsche!), the Porsche Torque Vectoring rear locking diff.

Reactions: mog

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Come get it!!

Update; MT family ghosted last week. :rolleyes:
Had a few other interested parties contact me, but no one has taken it home yet.
Better make me an offer before I take it to Overland Expo PNW and you lose out on rad adventures!

Last edited:

gdaut

Was this camper parked by the Rec Path in Crested Butte yesterday? If not, it has a fine looking twin out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicotoup