7.3 DIESEL f250 CUSTOM: FIBERGLASS FLATBED CAMPER: SOLD 2/23 4pm MST

Ahearnmc

This user agreed to sell this camper to me, on 2/22, and said he’d take $55k but I had to send him a non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee it. I did, sight unseen, for $1000 immediately.

Today, 2/23, I received a text message that he’s got an offer for full price, so my offer is no longer good. He’s refunded the deposit, but the cost of the flight booked are lost. He seems not to care.

Hopefully the party who agreed to buy this at full price sees this. HE’S WILLING TO SELL FOR $55k, FYI.

People have no integrity these days. Be careful out there.

extremer

This user agreed to sell this camper to me, on 2/22, and said he’d take $55k but I had to send him a non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee it. I did, sight unseen, for $1000 immediately.

Today, 2/23, I received a text message that he’s got an offer for full price, so my offer is no longer good. He’s refunded the deposit, but the cost of the flight booked are lost. He seems not to care.

Hopefully the party who agreed to buy this at full price sees this. HE’S WILLING TO SELL FOR $55k, FYI.

IMO he did you a favor.

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r

Well that sucks. Hopefully people take note & don‘t give him any busines. One other thing you can do is report him to the BBB in Colorado & let them know what a dishonest company - Whiskey Tango Campers is… his catch phrase is Overlanding truck campers for everyone else, but should have a tag line added… unless I wanna screw you over. Just be thankful you dodge a bullet, if he has zero integrity on a sale with deposit. Think of the integrity that went into his work & potential of cutting of corners.

Ahearnmc

To be clear, this dude is not the owner of Whiskey Tango (just a relative), so don’t let his ************ behavior reflect on the brand. This was a private sale, but I do think others users should be aware of the seller of this camper.

And thanks for the commiseration. You’re right, if this is how he handles himself, I definitely didn’t miss out on much.

Reactions: MSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp