'95 Discovery 5 speed Coniston Green

ExpoScout

Explorer
SOLD!

Love this rover and hate to get rid of it, but plans have changed. FYI I am near Winston-Salem, NC.

Specs:

-5 Speed transmission
-No sunroofs
-Manual seats
-Tan interior
-Rust free (spent almost all of its life out west)
-130,xxx miles
-Runs incredibly well
-ARB front bumper with WARN winch
-NATO wheels with new 235/85 BF Goodrich All-Terrains
-OME lift
-Camel cut fenders
-comes with a yakima rack system
-Buffed out the paint and it is very glossy (gotta love single stage paints)

New:
-Plugs/wires
-Cap Rotor
-Alternator
-flushed radiator
-Almost all hoses replaced
-Injectors cleaned, new o-rings
-Valley/Intake manifold gasket
-Valve cover gaskets
-Clear coolant reservoir
-oil pan gasket
-transmission gasket
-All fluids changed within 500 miles
-Serpentine belt
-Fan clutch
-fuel filter

There's probably more and I will add them if I think of them

The bad:
-Needs a new rotoflex (or ujoint conversion)...I can do this if it's a deal breaker...EDIT: Now I'm thinking it might possibly be transfer case play, but I'm not 100% sure
-headliner is a little saggy...but it's actually not that bad
-dash is curling a little
-No radio (stock radio was broken, removed)

Here's a photo and I will provide more if requested:

2nk6lg3.jpg

Asking $5500

Additional pics:

6edxu9.jpg

r2vqyf.jpg

lcmd1.jpg

l8cag.jpg

1z5pthu.jpg

qo5zep.jpg

35l9nnm.jpg

spw307.jpg

whcx2s.jpg

14t54xg.jpg

egtudy.jpg

I guess I should clarify when I said there was NO rust. There is no structural rust at all. There was some surface rust in the back where I assume the floor mat had gotten wet. That is why the seats are out as I treated the areas with POR-15. If the frame has any rust it is might be the occasional surface rust spot, but as I said before this truck was out west and is in great shape. The body has a few tiny dings which can be expected for its age. I welcome anyone to come and check it out that is interested.

Last edited:

ExpoScout

Explorer
Forgot to add that it doesn't have a radio....added to original post.

Also adding pictures to the OP as we speak.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Jordan - hopw all is well, cant believe you are selling her. Plans to tidy up the scout?

If this doesnt sell and you need it gone, call me next month and we can sort something out. Have some cash and I think we can make something work.

-Sam

ExpoScout

Explorer
Jordan - hopw all is well, cant believe you are selling her. Plans to tidy up the scout?

If this doesnt sell and you need it gone, call me next month and we can sort something out. Have some cash and I think we can make something work.

-Sam

Yes, the scout isn't going anywhere. I like this thing but I need something newer. I will give you a call. The blue auto 98 D1 will be for sale shortly also...it is back in stock form (except for the trimmed fenders).

ruditron

Adventurer
AWESOME color! I really miss my Coniston green 95' IMHO the best Rover color. good luck and a bump.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Meant to ask you if you have need for some chrome orig Scout wheels? I took these off the '74 I had last year, pretty decent shape- pm if you want them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online