AEV Salta Wheels are now available!!

rlynch356

Defyota
Yes because most are welded hunks of metal where arb and aev are stamp formed metal that gives a very OEM look. AEV has their **** together with design.
i thought the ARB was welded as well primary. I know the Defender one is and is extremely stout (i've bounced off enough berms and smallish trees to know first hand)

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
i thought the ARB was welded as well primary. I know the Defender one is and is extremely stout (i've bounced off enough berms and smallish trees to know first hand)

I mis spoke, they are welded together but stamped from thinner lighter metal. However, being they are stamped, they are more rigid than others. The design and building of both the ARB and AEV, and now the new rugged ridge stamped bumpers are way ahead of those just cutting out bits of metal and welding them to make a bumper.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
My friend got them. Retains stock quality lugs,no thinwall socket necessary,3650# rating and 17"x 8.5" x 6.0" backspacing. 35's don't rub anywhere. I've got some Toyo 35's coming along with these rims. Another Dodge plus is the ability to carry a 35" spare in the stock location. I'll be honing out the front centers to accommodate my Dynatrac freespins.
Can't wait. I'll post pics when mounted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman