Alu-Cab Has Landed In The USA!

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Pretty excited to have my black Alu-Cab tent installed today! Thanks to Rin at OK4WD for getting this ordered and then much thanks to Tom at Adventure Ready in Seattle for receiving it and help with the install. First class customer service from both since back in May when I first became aware of Alu-Cab becoming available in the U.S.

Then tent was pretty straightforward to install but thankful to have Tom who had done a few already (mounting hardware is a bit unintuitive). I am really impressed at the build quality and how streamlined it is, love the look on my 2012 Tundra Crew Max and can't wait for a few accessories.

Super psyched as this is my first RTT, can't wait to get it out for a trip and get some shots of it on location.

Glad we could assist and man that looks sharp! :)

rino

Expedition III fitted on a sweet Cruiser

CE527B00-9C59-4628-B9B1-9703AAE386A0_zpsohyxijdf.jpg

3A5B28F3-68F5-4B63-9BE0-F7F31F708B18_zpsu7yh5wfl.jpg

Pretty excited to have my black Alu-Cab tent installed today! Thanks to Rin at OK4WD for getting this ordered and then much thanks to Tom at Adventure Ready in Seattle for receiving it and help with the install. First class customer service from both since back in May when I first became aware of Alu-Cab becoming available in the U.S.

Then tent was pretty straightforward to install but thankful to have Tom who had done a few already (mounting hardware is a bit unintuitive). I am really impressed at the build quality and how streamlined it is, love the look on my 2012 Tundra Crew Max and can't wait for a few accessories.

Super psyched as this is my first RTT, can't wait to get it out for a trip and get some shots of it on location.

Happy to help!

Thought I'd post up some pics of a full Alu-Cab setup we recently did on a new Tacoma. Includes:
  • Drawer System
  • Tilt-down Fridge Slide
  • Explorer Canopy with cupboards
  • Expedition Tent
  • Shadow Awning

Alu-Cab-Shadow-Awning.jpg

Alu-Cab-Explorer-Canopy-with-Custom-Cupboard.jpg

Alu-Cab-Fridge-Slide0.jpg

Alu-Cab-Drawer-System.jpg

That is awesome!! What's the total cost for all of that?

Cost on those items is as follows:
Tent: $3,550
Awning: $1,400
Canopy: $2,800
Cupboard: $296
Drawers: $895
Fridge Slide: $450

Total for whole package: $9,391

Installation is obviously additional. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

dman93

Adventurer
Does Adventure Ready have any of the canopies in stock or a demo unit mounted on a truck? I'm seriously interested but would want to see and touch and make a few measurements. I think you're the closest dealer, but you're not exactly close by :) I also have a 2016 DCSB Tacoma.

rino

Introducing new all aluminum drawers from Alu-Cab. These drawers are designed to take whatever you can throw at them (or in them) and are constructed from all aluminum for weight savings and strength. They use sealed roller bearings and drawers are easily removable with a quick pull latch. The medium size is perfect for the rear of a Jeep JKU or similar vehicle with an overall size of 33.5" wide, 30" deep and 10.5" tall. Intro pricing of $999 shipped in the 48!

286441CC-BAC7-4392-BB40-89CAECA787F2_zpsirgdvv5q.jpg

8EFD64A0-E601-43A6-B6AF-32FA8FD7CF6C_zpsl4knzewv.jpg

9BF16EB5-C2EC-4721-BF5C-6F2669F22E9F_zpszam4vfbl.jpg

15448B77-2B2A-40CA-88C3-B60E72A13AFD_zps3n2goofh.jpg

Does Adventure Ready have any of the canopies in stock or a demo unit mounted on a truck? I'm seriously interested but would want to see and touch and make a few measurements. I think you're the closest dealer, but you're not exactly close by :) I also have a 2016 DCSB Tacoma.

Just responded to your PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77