Any opinions on "NestEgg" teardrop trailers?

ronner

Any news? Kitchen Pics?
When do you expect delivery?
Ron
My wife is the desert rat (AKA RatGirl) I'm the water puppy. We will do the State Beaches (Pismo is at the top of the list), plus lakes and rivers. In the beginning it will be used for a base camp. This trailer is a one off. We will have to see what we can do with it and what it's capable and not capable of. As a result, the XO skeleton is a must. I don't want any damage! Plus it looks damn cool, especially with the underside skid plates.

As far as the kitchen, it's going to be the last thing done. We are a ways off from that. It will be awesome though.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
It's neat.

Having pulled around a teardrop for several years, a heavy-ish teardrop at that, I'd love to have a lighter one.

I think you might be regretting the weight of all that water with the JK....

~2500 pounds of rolling anchor
maxx.attack%20001_zpsz3hyv0iy.jpg

GregShooter45

Yes filling it with water right before it is parked is the plan. No way we are going down the road with it fully loaded with water.

WFOORBUST

I like the idea of this set up. Does it have any insulation or is the fiberglass also the inside of the trailer ? What kind of ballpark price are we talking? Is it finished yet?

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Nice looking trailer. I tend to prefer SoCal Teardrops. What is the price range on these?

Base Model starts at 6500.00 if I am correct and it has 1 inch insulation thru out! Nice trailer to add suspension beef up the frame and you have an Overland Trailer!

I did not know they were moving from location again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater