ARB Roof Top Tent

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Anyone heard if the new ARB Simpson II Touring rooftop tent will be available in North America?

It looks pretty darn nice :sombrero:

Thanks!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
The last time I checked ARB is not bringing in their RRT line into North America. I also have heard that Howling Moon makes the ARB RRT line and it is rebadged to ARB.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Too bad - I really like the design. From the pics I have seen, the ladder is positioned in a way that you enter the tent from the underside of the overhanging portion. It's probably just like an open air vestibule, but the design would be very nice for the rain!

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
I have nothing to contribute but a picture of the Pilbara.

297317541_28d1b66a71_b.jpg

flyingwil

mountainpete said:
Too bad - I really like the design. From the pics I have seen, the ladder is positioned in a way that you enter the tent from the underside of the overhanging portion. It's probably just like an open air vestibule, but the design would be very nice for the rain!

They are close to the design of the Eezi-Awn T-top.

flyingwil

Willman said:
What about the price tag on one of thoes bad boys from ARB?

:tent:

Since you can't get them here in North America that I am aware of, my guess would be the base price and add shipping for across the pond, and I'd bet they'd be about $700 more than the eezi-awns. :yikes:

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
flyingwil said:
The last time I checked ARB is not bringing in their RRT line into North America. I also have heard that Howling Moon makes the ARB RRT line and it is rebadged to ARB.

Kinda like how ARB rebadges the Engel fridge.

The tent in the ARB article looks very nice though :punk03:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater