ARB Skydome SWAG

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I've actually been sleeping in Kurt's driveway waiting for this. I am stealing his internet access so I can type this.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Code:
KJ, since you are on top of things: Are these things readily available yet?

Cruiser Outfitters is sposed to get one in today, but I have to watch the debates tonight like a good citizen so I cannot go over there. Kurt told me Sat night that these were brand new arrivals to the US.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
ARB is a rare blend of badassedness and pimpination. If Chuck Norris were President his Secret Service code name would be "ARB". If ARB made the alphabet, we'd only need 3 letters. If you flip the letters around you get BAR and Browning was from UT which is also ************. The relatively low cost of ARB products in the US is reason #12 the Taliban hates us. ARB gear is so ************ that it's like expeditioning with a big middle finger pointed at the haterz with Snow Peak stuff. In some languages, ARB translates to "chicks will want you".

Too funny Joseph. Copied for posterity!

Can't tell if there is any sarcasm there or not but I am leaning toward getting the double model. It will fill a niche in my camping gear which I did not even know I was missing. That's is pretty BA even by Norris standards. Just waiting to hear from Kurt on the quality review.

Here and looking great. I've not spent a night in one just yet but quality, setup, etc look spot on. I'm excited to use one personally, I'm not sure it will replace a ground tent altogether but I can see it being the better option for many of my trips.

I've actually been sleeping in Kurt's driveway waiting for this. I am stealing his internet access so I can type this.

...checking driveway...

Cruiser Outfitters is sposed to get one in today, but I have to watch the debates tonight like a good citizen so I cannot go over there. Kurt told me Sat night that these were brand new arrivals to the US.

They are here, snuck in off of the back shop entrance ;)

nwoods

Expedition Leader
All my ARB stuff has been great, but despite the very attractive female, it appears to me that there is someone holding a big umbrella over her throughout the morning footage, or else that would have been a wet t-shirt video. Major bummer! But it begs the question, just how will this do in the rain? Sure looks like the contents and occupants would be rather wet whenever they had to open the hatch to get out.

toymaster

Explorer
^^^ I knew you would have something to add in Chuck Norris fashion. Do you have one yet? Looks like there are a couple of 'em out there already. Come on, talk me into buying one. I'm on the ledge any way.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Chuck Norris turned down the Beyond Thunderdome movie because producers wouldn't change it to Skydome which is much more hardcore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven