ARB Skydome SWAG

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Some people think of the search for awesomeness like looking for a black cat in a dark room.... If you're expo, you realize that ARB is the room.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
I don't guess your one of those "hardcore" retailers that actually sells stuff now are 'ya.....

Dude.... Cruiser Outfitters is open 9 to 5 M-F MST. Their voice mail is on 24/7. Kurt can't always visit forums due to his runing a business and junk.

Give him a call, and you'll get all the info you need. (801) 518-3937

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
^^^^^ dude, do I bust your balls about the corny-***** chuck norris jokes?

Corny? I thought they were sincere :D

Unfortunately I don't get much 'ExPo' time during the day when I'm in my office and in front of my pricing. Shoot me an email or give us a ring and we can grab any prices you would like :D

Redback

Adventurer
These type of swags are very popular in Australia, and come in all sizes, from single, XLarge King and Double, there must be 20 differant manufacturers of this type of swag (Dome Swags)

I myself have a Burke & Wills Redgum double dome swag, these are one of the few swags still made here in OZ.

redgum.jpg

Dimentions are

2140mm Long

1450mm Wide

800mm High Front

500mm High at the foot

Anyway here's a review of the ARB swag.
http://www.4wdadventurers.com/showthread.php?612-ARB-swags/page5

Also the swag review section of the forum.
http://www.4wdadventurers.com/forumdisplay.php?61-Swag-Reviews

Hope this helps,

Baz.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Thoughts? The ARB SWAG has forced me to suspend disbelief in what can be achieved in the field of portable habitation.

Utah KJ

Free State of Florida
Cruiser Outffiters actually has one which makes it the cheapest place to buy (in the US).

SALT

That was a funny thread.

Will seam grip or seal seal work on canvas? That stuff will seal up anything. This would be an easy solution to the concerns about leaking on that OZ thread.

I'm attracted to the double swag b/c of it's simplicity. I have a formidable collection of backpacking and family camping tents, but this one is interesting. Could be a good option for when I'm camping solo and a easy option for my kids.

Salt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven