Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
My version of the earlier photo of that odd looking black and silver thing.

1781702_10200769214953290_970534149_o.jpg

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
You guys with the old cameras, you must have a lot of paper that needs to be weighed down :)

Actually I wish I still had mine. Just for sentimental reasons though, my old Canon gear and I went through a lot together.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
You guys with the old cameras, you must have a lot of paper that needs to be weighed down :)

Actually I wish I still had mine. Just for sentimental reasons though, my old Canon gear and I went through a lot together.

I will have another pic in a while you will like!

photo_i

Explorer
There about 100 of those a couple miles from our house. It is almost creepy at night when they all have those synchronized red lights blinking on top of them. Its about another 25 miles to the wind farm they used in Real Steel from my house.

It was very surreal to drive through thousands of those spinners any way eye can see with nothing else around… :)

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
The first Turbine image is of Vestas Turbines. One of the projects I was on had me putting that wing looking thing on top of the Nacelle. There is a big radiator on top of that that cools over priced radiator coolant in the middle of it. Much fun to install!

photo_i

Explorer
The first Turbine image is of Vestas Turbines. One of the projects I was on had me putting that wing looking thing on top of the Nacelle. There is a big radiator on top of that that cools over priced radiator coolant in the middle of it. Much fun to install!

It sure does sound like fun :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater