AT Tacoma Habitat: Official Thread

mtmiketacoma

Quick question for you guys. My wife and I are looking to buy a habitat but we want to get eyes on one first. Is there anyone in Central Montana around Great Falls area that has one that we could take a look at?

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Mario,
Is there going to be a new Habitat example at the Overland Festival in PA?

-
Sorry there won't be. We tried to coordinate one but it simply was not possible. We will have one at the Overland Expo East in Asheville

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

elcoyote

Quick question for you guys. My wife and I are looking to buy a habitat but we want to get eyes on one first. Is there anyone in Central Montana around Great Falls area that has one that we could take a look at?
Our dealer in Jackson Hole WY has a 6 foot Habitat on a 2nd Gen Tacoma. His Co tact details are on our website in the dealer section.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

elcoyote

We confirmed fit today for the new 2016 5' GMC/Chevy Colorado with the diesel motor. I know this is sacrilege on a Toyota based thread but IF you were considering this truck, we have a solution for it too.

IMG_1654.jpgIMG_1655.jpg

Last edited:

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
I gotta admit I really like the lazer cut sides...

I think you could still do a lower profile similar to mine and I would go piano hinge like mine...its adds a level of durability that 3 hinges just cant compete with...I have a few ideas on the pnumatic lifters too...I bent one of my legs 2 weeks ago when wind pushed the top over before I was ready..but I dont want the pnumatics on the outside so it looks like a standard top...

A few of my friends tease me that I look like a taco truck...but every single time I open I get a couple lookers..and nobody even guesses whats under the top when closed..

Littlehouse

Adventurer
New Colorado ZR2 with that camper and 30mpg?... Hmmm:Wow1: Knowing Chevy it will just be a Tacoma TRD Pro rip off instead of the awesome concept, but a guy can dream....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3