Birth of My Kimberley Karavan

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Move! West is the Best.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

:victory: We just purchased our retirement home in Prescott, AZ. One of the primary motivators was to be closer to Southern Utah and Colorado for easier access to where we want to play in our retirement.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Excellent choice! Perfect place for access. I'm hung up on Oregon but that would be great place too be.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

jeepfreak81

Adventurer
Here was our next campsite at the end of CR-7

MG1832-L.jpg

MG1908-L.jpg

MG1745-L.jpg

MG1704-L.jpg

MG1804-L.jpg

We are looking forward to return trip the area. Every direction you look was packed with beauty and enough unexplored back roads to keep you busy for a lifetime.

Love the pictures, curious as to the camera specs?

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks Jfreak (that sounds weird),

Those pics were taken with a Canon 7D. The day shots were with my 17-55 lens and the night shot was with a 10-22 wide angle. I think a light flash for the under the awning shot.

tuckernielson

Just an excellent thread.

Thank you very much for sharing your adventures with us. Excellent equipment, outstanding photography.

You've inspired me and I've made the call to Moby1 to begin the construction of my trailer

Thanks again.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks Nielson.

Very cool on your Moby1 order. They look like a great off road teardrop and should provide you with some sweet back country trips.

Then it will be your turn to share your new adventures with us. :victory:

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Brad I have returned to Australia and well after selling my kamper in the US, a Karavan came up here local and its now in the driveway. We head off this weekend to the outback..... My wife reminded me she has seen more of the States than Australia.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Brad I have returned to Australia and well after selling my kamper in the US, a Karavan came up here local and its now in the driveway. We head off this weekend to the outback..... My wife reminded me she has seen more of the States than Australia.

Nice! then you better change your "Kamper" signature. :sombrero: What year model did you get? Let me know how you like it when you get back from your trip.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
:victory: We just purchased our retirement home in Prescott, AZ. One of the primary motivators was to be closer to Southern Utah and Colorado for easier access to where we want to play in our retirement.

Great time to buy Brad - congrats!

If we didn't already have two houses, we'd probably be looking at one up in that area too (Marisa grew up in Prescott & her parents still live there).

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
USA #2 ?

Looks like I might be USA #2. I just placed a deposit for a build in February to be handed over in the Port of Long Beach in early April. Many thanks to Brad for his many answers to many questions!

Now the waiting begins! :drool:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Looks like I might be USA #2. I just placed a deposit for a build in February to be handed over in the Port of Long Beach in early April. Many thanks to Brad for his many answers to many questions!

Now the waiting begins! :drool:

Oh man, now I have to shut my trap about having the only one in the US. :shakin:

Congratulations Dutch. Now we can plan for huge Karavan get togethers. :elkgrin:

Seriously, I remember. From now until delivery will be 100 times more rude that being 6 years old waiting for Christmas morning. :jumping::jumping::jumping:

Last edited:

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Congratulations Dutch. Now we can plan for huge Karavan get togethers. :elkgrin:

If the Kamper owners are included, we could probably put together a decent sized group. There has to be at least a dozen of them here in the US by now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online