Boreas Campers EOS12

DFNDER

They decided to leave them off the latest EOS builds apparently. Not really needed according to Boreas. I kind of like them to keep the cabin from shaking in the middle of the night when someone moves around, but apparently there’s no possibility of the trailer tipping with the kind of tongue weight it already has.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

The EOS chassis appears to be one of the best so maybe it is more stable then others. I guess some folks rock thier trailers more then others 😉 But I like that solid feel especially when you un hitched your trailer on un level ground. Mine are removable and rock solid when deployed. Do admit thier cumbersome but I store them right ontop of the axel from exterior trap door. One could mode some out.

Attachments

• 20240719_142337.jpg
    20240719_142337.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 11

DFNDER

Yeah, I like the solid feel too. Will probably replace the bent one and remember to keep the air compressor on if I have them deployed to avoid any change in air pressure leaving too much weight on the stabilizer. That’s I guess what happened.

DFNDER

BTW, for anyone wanting an alternative table set-up, I’m almost done installing a modified Lagun table which will give us a lot more flexibility and space to move around. We decided we will never use the wider extra bed as the bench is fine for my daughter to sleep on, so no need for the center pedestal table taking up all that room all the time. Mounting a Lagun on a vertical wasn’t going to work since there is no place to do that, but I found a third party floor mount for the Lagun post and it works great. Bolts into the floor with the same screws as the pedestal mount. The single arm Lagun doesn’t really work with a center mount post, so I found a second arm set-up in Europe that makes it work. Have already mounted the floor mount and single arm and it’s solid. Just waiting for the second anrm to arrive and it’ll be done. Will allow us to push a smaller and lighter tabletop I got from Bed Bath and Beyond all the way over to one side or another to open space. No more shimmying alongside the table to get in and out of the bed. I’ll post pics when I receive the extra Lagun arm.

BTW, for anyone wanting an alternative table set-up, I’m almost done installing a modified Lagun table which will give us a lot more flexibility and space to move around. We decided we will never use the wider extra bed as the bench is fine for my daughter to sleep on, so no need for the center pedestal table taking up all that room all the time. Mounting a Lagun on a vertical wasn’t going to work since there is no place to do that, but I found a third party floor mount for the Lagun post and it works great. Bolts into the floor with the same screws as the pedestal mount. The single arm Lagun doesn’t really work with a center mount post, so I found a second arm set-up in Europe that makes it work. Have already mounted the floor mount and single arm and it’s solid. Just waiting for the second anrm to arrive and it’ll be done. Will allow us to push a smaller and lighter tabletop I got from Bed Bath and Beyond all the way over to one side or another to open space. No more shimmying alongside the table to get in and out of the bed. I’ll post pics when I receive the extra Lagun arm.
That’s pretty similar to what we have in my unit. We have a second leg to turn the table into a bed if necessary but rarely use it. Love having the additional space to get to and from the bed easily

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad