Bought an FJ

Lichen

Explorer
I finally bit the bullit Saturday and traded in my '93 corvette for an '08 FJ Cruiser. It's a 6 speed with only 6500 miles. I haven't had it off-road yet, but I'm loving it around town. Here it is parked next to my '97 Taco. Let the modding begin.
SN150264a.jpg

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Very nice! Welcome to the world of the FJ. They are great and I love ours! The only problem is, there are way too many cool toys for it out there. I am all about function before fashion, which drops a number of the mods available off the list, however there are still a ton of great products out there for them. Now start your self a build thread and lets see this thing come together.

Lichen

Explorer
Yes, I'm keeping the Taco. It has less than 70,000 miles on it.
Building it will be a slow process. I'll start with tires, then go from there. No bling.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Yes, I'm keeping the Taco. It has less than 70,000 miles on it.
Building it will be a slow process. I'll start with tires, then go from there. No bling.

I just noticed you are in AZ. Make sure you check out www.azfj.org. We are very active, there is always someone willing to lend a hand with mods, and there is tons of knowledge between everyone there. Post up, and come to a meet sometime! BTW, I have seen your Taco cruising around the area before. Nice looking truck!

Lichen

Explorer
I just noticed you are in AZ. Make sure you check out www.azfj.org. We are very active, there is always someone willing to lend a hand with mods, and there is tons of knowledge between everyone there. Post up, and come to a meet sometime! BTW, I have seen your Taco cruising around the area before. Nice looking truck!

I checked it out. Very nice. What's the age range? I'm in my 50's and don't know if a bunch of young whippersnappers would like an old (conservative) hippie joining them.

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I checked it out. Very nice. What's the age range? I'm in my 50's and don't know if a bunch of young whippersnappers would like an old (conservative) hippie joining them.

That is what is great about AZFJ, we have all ages from mid 20's to mid 60's. Everyone wheels with everyone and enjoys the company regardless of age. Lots of great people and no one segregates for any reason. I would say the average age would be mid 30's to early 40's. So create an account and say hello.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad