Camel Trophy

ROVER-1

Observer
Here I thought I was cool having Sue sign my dash. :ylsmoke:

That is a collection of signatures for sure!

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Thanks guys...yeah, it was one of the first things I did when i got back to the shop..I had it cleared.. I also have another 4 drivers who are going to sign it in various locations on our trip also.. I will be taking one of my 2 (yeah, I hate to rub that in) rare books, The Great Adventure and will be having as many participants as I can sign it...

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Not sure if you guys are intotervis tumblers or not but they are one of the best double walled insulated plastic during glasses around .. Predominantly for cold drinks.. I am thinking of having a custom run of these done with the camel trophy patch in them... Been a bit of chatter about this over one the d-90 source website which has morphed into a bit more of a defender 90 & 110 site... Under Tervis tumblers heading... Thinking of doing a run of about 20.... Anyone interested.. Will be finding prices today.. Maybe do a Land rover patch one side and a camel trophy patch the other..

cosmic88

Observationalist
Shayne, FLRC will be in for about 10 or more, depending on the cost. we'll use them as rally giveaway's.

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Thinking of doing a run of about 20.... Anyone interested.. Will be finding prices today.. Maybe do a Land rover patch one side and a camel trophy patch the other..

Are you thinking 16oz or 24oz. went to the Tervis site, and they have some nifty accessories for their cups too. a 24oz tumbler with a shaker top would be a great glamping mixer. I am down for a couple depending on pricing.

Thanks,

Mike

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I called them on Friday but they close early fridays..I will get in touch with them on Monday and see where the costs come out to and what they can do in either patches or stickers etc etc..

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Shayne, FLRC will be in for about 10 or more, depending on the cost. we'll use them as rally giveaway's.

Hey Cosmo... sorry I didn't get to bring the camel to the last meet...still trying to recover from the last time I was there with her when we snapped the driveshaft and rear axle out of her..LOL... Maybe we will get 10 or 15 done with the FLRC logo on one side and a camel logo on the other..??? Giveaways could definitely lead into people purchasing...:clapsmile

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys...yeah, it was one of the first things I did when i got back to the shop..I had it cleared.. I also have another 4 drivers who are going to sign it in various locations on our trip also.. I will be taking one of my 2 (yeah, I hate to rub that in) rare books, The Great Adventure and will be having as many participants as I can sign it...
If you are coming to the Souteastern Regional Overland Rally, you can catch another Camel participant signature :D

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Oh man...that sucks....by that time I should be heading across the Can-am highway or on a boat to England...hmmmm, maybe I could time it right to drop down before the camel gets shipped..

cosmic88

Observationalist
Hey Cosmo... sorry I didn't get to bring the camel to the last meet...still trying to recover from the last time I was there with her when we snapped the driveshaft and rear axle out of her..LOL... Maybe we will get 10 or 15 done with the FLRC logo on one side and a camel logo on the other..??? Giveaways could definitely lead into people purchasing...:clapsmile

That would be great! Should I arrange some details with Manny?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77