Camper and Truck Photos

Shurppa

Observer
My Nissan with a Flip Pac

this is my first set up. worked well but no off road camping possible.
weekends 061.JPG
This is my answer to full campgrounds and crouds. Also this is not camp. I just drove out in the stix for some better pics.
fp2.jpg
fp3.jpg
fp1.jpg
Just picked it up the first of the year. I'm going to camp in it a few times before building anyting inside. want to see how all of my equipment fits and rides before building any storage. I have some ideas though, we'll see how things pan out.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Just picked it up the first of the year. I'm going to camp in it a few times before building anyting inside. want to see how all of my equipment fits and rides before building any storage. I have some ideas though, we'll see how things pan out.

Congrats on the new FlipPac! Always good to see more flippin' and poppin' truck campers.

Good idea to live in it for a while and figure out what needs to be built inside. Keep us posted.

Shurppa

Observer
Like I said before. Its kind of a step down from your truck.But I'll work on it. Oh, by the way Thanks for the key!!! With my luck its always good to have a spare.

freelheeler

yeah the pups go everywhere! I built in a lower sliding platform as you can see in the pics, it works great we extend it for travel, then slide it back for seating when camp is setup.

busyman1234

F350 pop up camper

What do you guys think about this set up? I haven't attached anything yet but I want to give it a try. The camper was free and I was thinking of turning it into a removable overland rig to go to the beach, and other remote areas for some off the grid camping. It will be cleaned up, customized, and painted to fit the truck.

tn.jpgf350.jpgf3502.jpg

bftank

Explorer
looks doable to me. i would suggest taking out the heavy stuff like the water tank, or propane tank and putting them down lower to reduce center of gravity.

maybe remove the steel frame and replace with a wooden slide out drawers that locks it into your bed better.

Flagster

Expedition Leader

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
I saved pictures awhile back of someone that did that too.

:)

Attachments

• tent trailer on truck 1.jpg
    tent trailer on truck 1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 116
  • tent trailer on truck 2.jpg
    tent trailer on truck 2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 111

SLOYOTA

What do you guys think about this set up? I haven't attached anything yet but I want to give it a try. The camper was free and I was thinking of turning it into a removable overland rig to go to the beach, and other remote areas for some off the grid camping. It will be cleaned up, customized, and painted to fit the truck.

what would happen if you clocked it so that the door opened to the tailgate side of the bed and the pullouts opened to the driver and passenger side instead of front to back?

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
f3502.jpg

Busyman, don't think you'll need that spare on the back anymore!:elkgrin:

I agree with seeing if you can twist it 90* to have the door open to the rear. A little work and I think it's going to be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl