campsite pics..lets see um

exploreFL

Observer
Hillsborough River FL
Got in trouble the next morning by the Ranger who said we weren't allowed to hammock camp in the park, but he liked our setup so much he let us sleep through the night!

n172801353_30688627_5017.jpg

s172801353_30688636_5501.jpg

Last edited:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
El Camino
IMG_0644.JPG

Outside Death Valley
IMG_0953.JPG

Hot Loop
IMG_1939.JPG

Gold Loop
IMG_2106.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Hillsborough River FL
Got in trouble the next morning by the Ranger who said we weren't allowed to hammock camp in the park, but he liked our setup so much he let us sleep through the night!

View attachment 44249

View attachment 44250

I'm surprised to hear this? Did he tell you why you werent allowed to camp in a hammock? I've never heard this before and if there is trees around, my wife and I usually set one up to kick back and relax in

exploreFL

Observer
The Ranger said that in the park rules, you are not allowed to hang things from trees, i.e. hammocks, clothes lines etc. Something to this effect. we have the wider straps for the hammocks, so I figured it would be alright! Needless to say, we will bring the tent next time! This thread is giving me the itch to get out and camp, only it's to hot!!:sombrero:

DontPanic42

Adventurer
Not as neat and fancy as some but this was home for 2 weeks during hunting season in the Pecos River country 2 miles from Old Mexico. Makin' biscuits at o430 every morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal